love epistle one♡.

You wake up in your new bed at 7 am precisely.
You roll around in your king sized bed whilst your mother gets the coffee started.
I know much about you and one thing I know is that you talk too much which never gets old...
You've got those big brown caramelised eyes that drive me to insanity and make my heart skip a beat.
I fantasise about you.. in the purest of ways.
You smell so sweet like honey.
You can call me a bee because I crave you and it's kinda crazy-
And every night I watch you shatter yourself to sleep and I blame myself for allowing you to be so bleak.
So I try my best to not shut my mouth and speak to you but all the thoughts that sit on my tongue aren't ready to pour themselves out...
You know you can trust me, baby it's alright.
And when you read this just know that I'm here till sunrise.
I'll make you happy baby, just wait and see.
I imagine that my room smells like your natural aroma but in the real world we're segregated and alone and you'd never speak to a "wretch" like me or so I think.
All through a window, I interpret your emotions.
It's funny what the world can do.
It's funny what love can do... did you know that I used to send you those anonymous letters?
The ones that you still read every night and hold so close to you.
I can tell that you love the scent of it... it's mine.
I take Polaroid pictures of you smiling in your room and I still do it, at about noon.
It's getting harder to understand how you feel but I can imagine you in my hands.
Yes in my hands.
I'd be a pretty girl and wear a skirt just for you.
And I'll never make you blue.
I already lose myself in you.
And I'm so infatuated with you that I cry whilst you cry and when I think about you.
Is that alright with you?
Even if you give me your negativity and use and abuse me I'd stand by you.
Would that make me sane?
The