The four girls grabbed their belongings and walked out of the room. When they reached the lobby, they spotted the boys sitting down at the hotel bar with a few other women surrounding them.

Diana rolled her eyes when she realized a woman was sitting next to Reid, her hand on his shoulder while she whispered in his ear. He focused his attention on the drink in front of him, even though he was listening to what she was saying.

He was wearing a textured black suit, a white shirt under with the first few buttons opened, letting his neck tattoos shine. His hair was slicked back, and he wore diamond earrings on his ears. On his wrist sat the most expensive watch Rolex had to offer sitting at $100,000. From his smile to his designer clothes, anyone could see this man was worth a billion dollars.

"Back off ladies, I don't need any more wedding guests," Jasmine assured, gesturing for the women to leave. The Maxwell offered the woman a wink, letting his eyes wander to her backside while she walked away.

For some reason, the girl he dated in high school couldn't stand to see him flirting with other girls. Even though she was married, it still pissed her off.

"Guys my fiancé landed a few hours ago and he's on his way to the resort. He should be here–," Just then, a man with dark brown hair walked over to Jasmine and kissed her forehead, catching her off guard. Behind him, there was another man but he had blond hair.

"Oliver!" She smiled, wrapping her hands around her fiancé and kissing his lips.

"Reid! What up, man," Andrew said, as they did their bro-handshake before pulling each other for a hug. It was no secret, the Maxwell had plenty of friends, and he was very liked. "It's been a long time,"

After everyone welcomed Jasmine's fiancé Oliver and Andrew, they began to head to the door before they heard a name.

"Andrew?" The bartender asked, grabbing the attention of everyone while her eyes narrowed. Suddenly, she grabbed a drink and threw it at him, Jasmine's mouth opening.

"Where's my money!" She yelled at him, the rest of the guests looking at the situation.

"I don't have shit!" He responded, the bartender's eyes growing darker.

"Ay, everyone chill out!" Lucas said, handing Andrew a napkin just before a man wearing a dark suit walked to them. "Miss Harrington, I am appalled. In my office now,"

The man turned to Andrew, "As the Manager of Bulgari Hotels and Resorts, please accept my sincere apology,"

Andrew nodded, cleaning himself up while the woman walked out of the bar, anger radiating off him. "Watch your back,"

"Miss Harrington," The manager warned, his eyebrows furrowed together. She sighed, and together they walked to his office. Lucas chuckled, wrapping his arm around Andrew. "Who the fuck was that?"

"That was Eva, she was one of Andrew's girls. He said he loved her but he ended up ghosting her a few days later after taking $30,000 from her bank account," Oliver assured.

"Boys are such dicks," Diana mumbled, with her eyes trained on Reid before making her way out of the hotel, the girls behind her.

"Is she on her period?" Lucas asked while the boys walked out as well. There, they spotted two party buses—one for the boys and one for the girls.

"How much you wanna bet the guys will have more fun than the girls?" Lucas asked while Tiffany rolled her eyes. "You're on, freak,"

"Oh please, do you honestly believe we wouldn't win?" Reid asked a sly smirk on his lips. Diana lifted her chin and met his gaze while placing her hands on her hips. He turned his attention to her, his eyes wandering up and down her body, before letting out a pained chuckle.