" Don't you have a boyfriend to entertain or something?"

" Yeah... no I'm done with him."

" ohhh so you get what you want then leave him I gotchu"

" Don't be petty."

I got out of bed and started walking towards her when I realized that I only wore underwear and a sports bra. I immediately felt a wave of insecurity.

"Aye why are you covering your body like that?"

" I don't want you to see it."

" Your perfect don't do that!!"

I took a deep breath and unfolded my arms. I watched her eyes moved from the bottom to the top of my body.

" Could you not look at me like that." Watching her look at me made me feel even more bad about myself.

"Aiyana you shouldn't feel insecure a tiny bit you are gorgeous I would die for a body like yours princess."

When she called me princess my stomach said 🦋🦋

" Awe so you not mad at me anymore?"

" Hmmm lemme think about it....come here"

I slowly walked up to her she pulled me into a hug letting me feel all her warmth.

"Hmmmm I think you should go with your little boo... you don't have to stay here with me."

She faced suddenly was confused by my mood change.

" why the sudden change of plans?"

" It's selfish. Especially if she's gonna be your girlfriend."

" Aiyana it's fine honestly"

" She deserves your time not me I've been a bitch."

" woah what happened to the sassy confident Aiyana. If anyone deserves my time it's you and you know it.

" After yesterday my confidence is literally gone but ni you look fine ash I'm not letting you stay home looking like that"

" Fine well go somewhere then hurry up and throw on some clothes"

We hung out at the mall for a bit then got some froyo and headed to the park closes to Dasani's neighborhood. The mall was fun but I felt
uncomfortable every time I seen someone eyeballing her. Why does she have to look so good all the time.

We sat down on the two swings that stood next to each other.

"Thanks for today you really made me feel better"

" Of course"

" I'm sorry of yesterday as well it was disrespectful ash what I did and I'm sorry for not telling you that javon was cheating on me it's just that are relationship is based of us sex and I didn't wanna tell you that because I know how you would react."

" You are worth sooo much more Aiyana fuck the whole school wants a piece of you. Why would you let him use you for sex?! Was it really that important?!"

" Yes Dasani it was I can't help that I crave him!!"

" Whyyy!! Why do you like him so much jeez!! what does he have that I don't?! "

" Dasani don't say that!!"

" No I'm being deadass I'm tired of hearing about him!! I would never treat you like he has!!"

" Dasani calm down I'm gonna stop messing with him "

" I just want you to myself."

She hoped of her swing and threw her frozen yogurt on the concrete she walked over to me and forcefully grabbed my face looking me into my eyes. The craziest thing happened I leaned in to kiss her but she pulled away.

"Wh- why did you pull away"

" I really can't be over here tryna kiss you and shit"

"Then why the fuck did you just come over to me?? Let's not forget how you be flirting with me come onnnnnn your my best friend one kiss won't hurt"

She pulled me off the swing and grabbed my face giving me the best kiss I've ever had in my fucking life. I was so intoxicated by her lips I didn't realize that my hand was on her waist or that a soft moan escaped my lips. She pulled a way instantly.

"Fuck did you just moan?"

" Mannn yessss that was the best kiss I've ever had"

" Hmmm glad to know that."

Every time I look at Dasani she turns me allll the way on I don't know how I can control myself around her.

"You tired cmon let's go back home"
———————————————————————————
| Dasani |

Waking up to Aiyana > anything else

Over the last few days I've felt closer to her even more then I already was. I know she has feelings for me there was no denying it now.  I woke up to see Aiyana scanning through my drawers.

" Girl- what are you doing?"

" Oh good morning ni sorry I was just looking for your pink hoodie"

" It's on the drawer to the left"

Once she put on my hoodie and dragged me out the bed.

" ughhhhh it's early when are you going home?!"

" Umm never obviously"

She gave me a soft kiss on my lips.

" You know what, I think your catching feelings for me Aiyana."

" .......
——————————————————————————
😗
How r y'all liking this chemistry between ni ni and Yani?