too much to bear, too much too see.

AJs POV.

Yesterday was a hellhole. Why is it that I'm always getting into problems like this!?
Also I'm kinda stuck right now. After what Twilight said fluttershy's recording made less sense now. However I wasn't sure. Fluttershy wasn't the type of girl of lies just like that. It was a-w-k-w-a-r-d.
ANYWAYS, so I got to school and sat beside rares at geometry which was the first class.
I usually sit  with Rainbow but me and her aren't exactly on speaking terms!
After a while Twilight came in and sat at least two rows away from us.

Everyone was settled. Everyone was here. Except...
Rainbow dash. Is she skipping class today?

We started class. We were learning about some formula.
Then the door swung open and dash casually walked in. However something was different about her. In fact everything was different about her. She wore a black hoodie and wore dark eyeshadow and her hair was hidden beneath her hood. She wore long trousers. And her eyes...
Her eyes had gone.... Red?.
"Miss dash! What makes you think you can just casually walk in like this without an explanation. And where's your wheelchair!?"
Cheerlie yelled.
"It's my frickin wheelchair and my frickin way of walking so why the hell do u care!?" Dash Said sitting down beside Twi.

"Excuse me young lady you will not speak to me that way!" Cheerlie said in her defence.
"Bite me" said rainbow as she put her legs up on her desk.

I was stunned. Cheerlie was appalled. The kids had their mouth open.

But rainbow didn't care.

"Well that's it! I will just go and call celestia! I don't get paid enough to tolerate all this shit!" She said as she stormed off.

"Well guess who got herself in tro-uble" said Rarity.

"Who?"pinkie yelled.

"Skittles girl here did! Is it tho? What happened to u crash??? Ur mommy didn't give u ur Halloween candy???" Rarity said smirking and making weird baby faces.
The class laughed.
Rainbow said nothing.
"Aww too scared to say anything? I know,I know, I'd be scared too. Especially if I were a weird pride month flag along with that disturbing hair!" Rarity laughed so did the class.

"But Rarity! U r gay urself!" Twilight called out.
Indeed she was. She was my girlfriend! You have a problem with that!?

"U don't need to tell me what i am you science addict!" Rarity yelled at Twilight as she pushed her down.

"Rarity, I think that's enough.."
I said

"Oh but applepie dear.. I just began."she said smirking.
And then... She pulled rainbows hood down.
The gasps filled the room. Her beautiful rainbow hair had been dyed black.
"Well well well, looks like Skittles made an attempt to be normal and failed....... miserably" sunset joined in.
When rarity pulled the hood down, you could see rainbow's face more clearly.
It was pale and her eyes were drowsy and red from lack of sleep.
"Don't you DARE touch me!" Rainbow yelled as... As a bit of tears came out from her eyes.
"Oh! Now shes crying! Fabulous!" Rarity said as she she pushed Rainbow down to the floor.
"Oh that is it!" Dash said as she got up from the floor and punched rarity straight in the stomach.

I just sat and gazed.
"FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!" the class started yelling.

"You want a fight!?" Rainbow asked.
"YES!!!!!" came the reply.
"A fight is what you shall get then!" Rainbow said as the two savages started fighting.
Rainbow was obviously wayy stronger.
She tore a chunk of rarity's hair, gave her a black eye and I was just sitting...

Why? I don't know.
A part of me cheered Rainbow..

Then suddenly rarity went for rainbow's leg. Her weakness....
"ARGHHHHHH" Rainbow yelled out in pain.

"You like this!? You piece of crap!" Rarity yelled.

"Let. Go. Of. My. Leg" rainbow said.

"Why should I? I don't show mercy to my enemies" rarity shouted.

"Rarity stop!!! Don't do that!" I said.
"Oh so you are on her side now!?" She asked letting go of the leg as rainbow collapsed to the ground panting.
"No! But it's unfair! U can't hurt her in a place where she's already been hurt" I said trying to make rarity understand.

Just then miss cheerlie came in with celestia.

The scenery of the class was like this.
Twilight on the ground trying to get Rainbow to get up from the ground. Me and Rarity arguing and the rest of the class watching us.

"Rainbow dash!? R u allright?" Celestia asked as she helped Twilight pick dash up.
"Ya, all good..." Rainbow dash said.
How are.they recognizing her? She literally has black hair.
Nvm.
Then came the bulldozer..

"Who did this!?" Celestia asked.

Everyone pointed first to Rarity,then to Rainbow and then to Twilight.
And then.... To me.
What did I even do!?

"The four of you to my office now!" Celestia yelled as her pointed her hand to the door.