abnormal behaviors

Applejack POV.

It was six pm.
The bell rang. Dang rarity was punctual. I wasn't even ready...
I was literally in my pajamas....

I opened the door.

Rarity came in looking fab as always.

"Good heavens Applepie! What are you wearing!?"
She screamed the moment she got in.

"Uhh, I'm wearing my 'pyajamas'?" I said pointing at my outfit.

"I thought u would get um ready, ya know..." She said.
"Mmm hm." I said.
"I was actually going to go get ready when you rang the doorbell" I said again.
"Nvm, u can go and get ready now. Hmm why don't I pick a dress for you"
She said smirking.
"You really don't have to" i said.
"I know, that's what makes me so nice" she said getting up and opening my closet.
(A/N:WHO GOT THE REFERENCE)

After about 15 mins she had finally found something 'suitable' for me to wear.
It was this weird dress I got for some birthday. It was red and short in length. It had no sleeves. To go with it rarity made me wear these extremely uncomfortable pair of stalkings.
After getting ready,   we moved out and took a cab.

"So I like your new apartment..." She said.
"Ya, well my family's saving up money so that they can y'know get the farmhouse back and then maybe restore the orchard." I said looking down as a felt tears beginning to form in the eyes.
"Jackie, I know it's hard for you! But if u ever need anything! Just tell me!" She said as she kissed my hands.

For some reason, I felt really uncomfortable when she did that.

We reached out favorite restaurant
'Hotel La meilleure nourriture'(french restaurant).
It was this high class place which was highly expensive....
They sold only vegan food. Which was fine with rarity cos she was almost always on a diet.
But for me, I'd definitely prefer home made door wayy over this.
We sat at a table.
"Don't worry bout the money! Treats on me!" Rarity said smiling.
"Thanks rares,but I think maybe we should split up the money" i insisted.
"No, no I've already done the payment. You be carefree and eat up"
She said again.
This was why I fell in love with Rarity. She was so generous that u couldn't resist.....
But slowly my feelings for her are changing. It's like I love someone else,whom tho?
It's like my heart calls for somebody I know but I can't understand who.
All I do understand is that it's not Rarity.
After our 'dinner' we went upstairs. Rarity had a boyfriend g surprise.
It was this swimming pool.
"What?" I asked confused.
"Just go ahead and get into one of these swimsuits here and then dive in" she said as she went into one of the rooms to change.

Rarity's POV.

I had planned this big evening just for AJ, I just hope she appreciates it...
I got into my swimsuit and came out of the shower room.
I couldn't see AJ anywhere. Where was she!? Could she have gone home.
When suddenly something pulled me down

"OMGAJWHATONEARTH" was all that I managed to say after holding my breath.
"Haha haha haha haha" she started laughing.
And although it wasn't funny I was really happy that AJ was laughing.
"Ha ha, very funny." I said.
She kept laughing.
After that. We got back into our dresses and took a cab.
This time I started following our plan.
"So AJ, there's something I wanna tell you"
"What..."
"Fluttershy told me something today..."

"K,what?"
"She said that she wants to kill herself"
"What!? Why?"
"She says that Dash is very abusive to her and threatens to hurt fluttershy's mom and dad if fluttershy tells anyone."
"Wait.., what"

While I was saying all this, I felt guilt overflow through my veins.but for the sake of love, I continued.

"Yep, and she also says that rainbow has an affair with soarin skies."

....
Things went silent awfully quick.

AJs POV.

Rarity..... could not have heard it right.
Rainbow is mean and arrogant but never abusive or threatening.

"Well I think u maybe heard it wrong?" I asked.
"I thought you all might say that"
"And?" I asked.
"And I recorded it!"
She sent me this recording of fluttershy telling all the stuff Rarity told me.
I don't believe it, I'm shocked.
Fluttershy isn't the lying type, maybe Rainbow just isn't the girl I thought she was....

Authors note:  so how did u like this chap!? A really exciting chapter coming up tomorrow! Make sure to comment on what u thought of this chap! Ur friend_.  Mercédes