business in ruins.

Ajs POV.

I ran down the stairs to loud screaming. Granny and big Mac were arguing about somethin and poor applebloom was in the corner crying.

"What's goin on?" I asked.

"Applejack...." Big Mac said in tears.
That's weird big Mac never Cries.
"Yeah?" I replied.

"It's the orchard" said granny
"What about it" i asked.
"Why don't ye see for yerself" applebloom said opening the door to the orchard.
Then I saw it, not a single living tree.
All of them were cut of. ALL OF THEM.
"Who did this!?" I yelled.
"We don't no sugarcube" granny said comforting me.
There was nothing we could do but stare at the trees. No words can describe how I'm feeling right now.

Rainbows POV.

It's been two days Aj hasn't been to school. I mean, is she okay?
Rarity has been hell worried about her.
I mean if fluttershy wouldn't show up for two days without even calling or giving me a text I would probably be breaking into her house to find out what's up.
It's just not the same without AJ tho.
I hope whatever happened to her isn't permanent.

Anyways. So the group said since I live nearest to her I should go and check up on her so I will after school.

*After school*.

I arrived at ajs door which was opened and got in. There were big cartons all over the place. Each of them were labelled.
Wait. Was AJ moving!?
Everything seemed strange but when I went inside Ajs room I was literally scared.
Imagine me being scared. Pfft. But really tho. She was a MESS.