19

Jungkook's p.o.v

I awoke before Taehyung, so I made my way to the kitchen so that I make him Breakfast. It's been three weeks since I signed the contract and me and Taehyung grew closer but lately I have been exhausted since we needed to practice hard since I have a debut as a BTS member and they have a comeback and to tell the truth I'm nervous, I'm always asking myself if they will like me and tomorrow I will graduate.

I hope my parents will be there this time. I feel two strong arms wrap around me. "Hey beauty, how are you?", I blush "I'm fine, how are you Tae?" ask I as I put our breakfast on the table.

"I'm fine, tomorrow we have free time so do you wanna have a date?" asked Tae, I shook my head "Sorry Tae I have already planned something".

I didn't want him to know I'm graduating, he would want to come and he would see from where the bruises come from.

"It' s fine Kookie, I don't mind". We finish eating and make our way to our practice room.

-

We go home all exhausted, me and Tae are currently in the car to go home. We arrive and we go to sleep after showering.

-

I'm so nervous, I'm currently in the gym hall and everyone is here looking at me with disgust and I feel so out of place. Yeosang is next to me looking like a little fluffball jumping up and down. "I'm so happy to finally leave this hell hole". I just laugh at his antics while playing with my wedding ring.

The announcer called saying we need to go to the front and wait there in a line for someone to call our name so that we get our diploma.

There is a little commotion but it quickly settles down and the most of the people in the gym don't know what the commotion was about.

My name gets called so I went up and take my diploma before bowing to the crowd filled with students and parents or relatives. I look around but can't find my parents and I quickly go of the stage. Yeosang and I take pictures before he needs to go to his comeback that is tonight.

I make my way outside but someone pins me to the wall. I look up and see Sato and his minions. They start beating me up and he suddenly sees my wedding ring and he takes it off.

"You really are a faggot and with such an expensive and beautiful ring who do you think you're" he smashes it down and he wants to stomp over it but I block the ring with my hands which hurts like hell, but this ring means too much for me.

I start bleeding from my hands with how much he was stomping over it. "HEY" they look up and instantly run away. I take the ring and stand up trying to get away before someone sees me.

I suddenly get pulled into someone's chest and the warmth radiating and the smell makes me recognize who it was. He kisses the top of my head. "You okay, honey" asked Tae.

I could only nod weakly before he takes me up in his arms and I see the hyungs behind Tae picking up my diploma and following us out and see Yoongi looking like he could kill someone.

I put the ring back on my finger not caring that his hands were bleeding and smiling slightly and then kissing it. I then looked up weakly seeing the hyungs looking at me fondly and with pity.

"What happened Kookie?" aaked Taehyung as soon as we reached home. He put me down and went to search for a first aid kid, he came back with it some minutes later and starts treating my wounds. I sigh I need to tell them the story soon anyway.

"Those are or better like were since I'm not going back to that hell hole. Anyways they are my bullies since middle school. They would only beat me up if Yeosang wouldn't be around and lately it was often since he's an idol.

I'm sorry I didn't tell you about me graduating today, I didn't want you to find out from where all my bruises come from. Normally Yeo would protect me but since he isn't there they take advantage of that and since everyone in school hates me they don't help me not even the teachers. They think since I'm a Jeon, I want to do everything that I want but I'm not like that." at the end I was full on sobbing.

"This time they wanted my wedding ring and he was about to destroy and I didn't want to lose something so important to me."

Tae quickly hugged me whispering sweet things in my ear and I calm down and slowly fall asleep on Taehyung's lap.

Taehyung's p.o.v

I'm really angry, how could they do something like that to my small angel. He looks so peaceful sleeping clinging to my hoodie like crazy as if his life depends on it. I kiss his cheek before turning to my hyungs, everyone looking at me with awe. "I never took you for someone like that, taking care of someone like that" said Jimin.

"If you dare hurt him, I'll kill you, he doesn't deserve getting hurt and I wanna kill all those kids." said Yoongi hyung, he looks so scary right now. Jimin then went up to him and hugs him calming him down almost instantly and he starts crying.

"I couldn't protect him again, I'm such a terrible brother, Jimin." sobbed Yoongi. "You aren't you did your best".

He calms down and looks at Jungkook and then at me. "Take good care of him, I can see that you fell in love with him didn't you?" asked Yoongi, I look at him and reply softly "I did and I'll love him with all my heart".

Kookie then starts to stir uncomfortable and I position him so that he's straddling me and I lay down with him in my arms and he sighs contently again.

As I hold him like that I fall asleep with him in my arms.