10

Third person p.o.v

Today is the day of the wedding i'ts nothing public where reporters are there. No one knows about the marriage but few, actually only the family members, Bts, Ateez and that's all.Taehyung and Jungkook are in the changing rooms.

They are getting prepared. Jungkook is full on nervous, meanwhile Taehyung is nonchalantly talking with his hyungs and not nervous at all. Okay that is a lie Taehyung is a little bit nervous but what can he do, he's getting married to someone he doesn't know.

Taehyung is making his way to the altar right now already seeing his family members and his hyungs. At the right front seat were his parents and sister with his hyungs and Jimin is already at the altar since he's his best man. Everyone cheered as he entered. He's wearing a black suit with gold embroidery. They all only need to wait for Jungkook to arrive.

Jungkook's p.o.v

I'm a little nervous because of all the people watching me, us. I'm not used to the spot light, I always try not to get noticed. "Hey Aunty Nat, do you know where mother and father are?" asked I Natalie as she entered my room so we could go to the altar. "Sorry Kook, they called me right now saying they are going to come late." answered Nat me while we are walking outside to the altar. I nodded before saying "Oh it's fine, but who will walk me to the altar?"

"Don't worry I asked Minjun to walk you to the altar and he gladly accepted, since he always took care of you when you were little." answered Nat. I again nodded and we now enter the church and Minjun is already waiting there fo us. "You look beautiful Kookie, I hope you get happy but if he does something tell me I'll break his neck." said Minjun.

I chuckled, thanking him and we arrive at the altar. I make my way to Taehyung and he takes my hands in his hands. The priest then starts talking. I look around and see that my parents still aren't there. I still smile showing that I'm fine and look back up at Taehyung.

"Do you Kim Taehyung take Jeon Jungkook as your husband? "

"I will"

"And you. Do you Jeon Jungkook take Kim Taehyung as your husband?"

"Yes, I will"

"You may now kiss."

We both leaned forward and did a quick peck before pulling away. Everyone cheered and clapped. I looked around but still didn't see my parents. They won't come huh. I still put on a smile and we both signed the papers before going out.

We all made our way to the restaurant, so we could go party and eat. The main family all sat together but I asked for the Kang family to sit with us, since they are like his family.

No one noticed that I was upset but Seoyeon. She knew how I look like when I'm sad since she always took care of me since I'm younger. Since she noticed Yeosang, hyung and noona must have noticed too.

Now there are vows held by the people who want to tell them something.

Natalie went first. "Hey little Kookie. I've known you since you were born, I was only 18 years old when I first met you. I held you in my arms, you were and still are very precious to me. I treated you like my son and now here you're standing as a man in front of me and is now married with a wonderful man. I'm gl-la-ad I-I was ab-le to mee-et you." she started sobbing and everyone clapped. I was happy to have someone like her.

Next went Mrs. Kim." Tae, you're my son and I'm happy to have you. I still remember when you first walked, when you first talked, first sang, I remember everything you did. I'm really grateful to you, that you gave me such a happiness."

Yeosang went next. "Hello little Kookie. I hope you are happy with Taehyung, anyways this is not why I'm here. I came here to tell them some of our memories together. The first time we met was when we were still in Diapers, after that we were inseparable, we did everything together. I still remember when I had a dance and signing competition. You came to the front and cheered like crazy even though you hate attention and you're shy as hell. Or when I always got sick, you always came rushing to me and treated me, you didn't even care if you would get sick. I looked to you and saw you as my little brother that I needed to protect but now I can't. You are a man now and have your husband now, but even with that I hope you will still share your happy and sad moments." That is when I wanted to cry but I wouldn't show it. I hid it with a smile but in the end I still ended up crying, my friend, my hero, yeah he's my hero that protected me since I'm was in diapers I won't ever forget him. My tears wouldn't stop they just fell.

Yeosang now went over to me and I hugged him saying 'Thank you' s'. Thank you for being there for me when no one else was. I was happy.

Everyone then wanted to dance so me and Taehyung made our way to the center and started to dance to the slow song. After we danced for some minutes, we took a break, everyone were still dancing and how it seemed they wouldn't stop soon. I looked around for my parents but still couldn't find them.