2

3rd p.o.v

It's the end of the school day and Jungkook and Yeosang start their way home and talk about everything and anything. They make jokes of their teacher or students, but suddenly Yeo got a call from his manager saying he needs to go back to the dorms. "I'm sorry Kookie but I need to go, my manger said we need to discuss some things about some projects we plan on doing, I'm sorry". "It's fine Yeo, you need to follow your dreams, I hope you have fun" said Jungkook while waving. Yeosang hugs him really tight and starts making his way to the dorms.

During the way home Jungkook got hungry and got himself some kebab. He then saw a homeless man near him and he could hear his growling stomach. I should give this to him, he looks pretty hungry and it seems like he hasn't gotten anything to eat since some days. Jungkook then made his way to the homeless man and crouched down "Hello I'm sorry to disturb you but I wanted to give you this" Jungkook said as he gives him the kebab. "You seemed pretty hungry and I still didn't touch this. Hope you like it". Jungkook stands up straight again and smiles his bunny smile before making his way back home.

As he's walking he hears someone shout with a cracking voice "Thank you very much young man I'm really grateful for your generosity if it weren't for you I would maybe not even survive until tommorow. Thank you". The man then starts sobbing and crying while eating.

Jungkook smiles happily that he was able to help someone.

Jungkook finally arrives at home. He sees his parents car outside and starts running to the front door, as he opens the door he runs to the living room and sees his mother and father sitting on the large couches, chatting happily.Jungkook runs up to them and pulls them in a tight hug. "I missed you".

Mrs.Jeon and Mr.Jeon both pull away after awhile. "Sweetie me and your father need to talk to you about something important" said Mrs.Jeon. Jungkook just nods and lets his parents talk to him.

"Son, we have decided that you'll marry someone and you can't refuse it since we already organised everything, and since you're... gay we got you a handsome man" said Mr.Jeon. Mr.Jeon was always against the thought of his son being gay but since he's his only son he decided he should accept his son's decision.

Saying that Jungkook is shocked is an understatement. He's speechless but even if he wanted to say something he wouldn't be able to change their minds so he doesn't even try and only nods and starts walking to his room his mother called out to him. "Jungkook", "Yes, mom ?" "There are some clothes laid out for you on the bed put those on, you'll meet your fiancé tonight". "Yes mom I'll put it on don't worry, what time is the dinner ? ". "It's at 7pm, you have one and a half hour so start getting ready", "Okay mom".

As Jungkook entered his room his eyes landed on the Bts album he bought some time ago, so he decided to put some Bts music on.

As he was listening to Dope from Bts Jungkook started dancing to the choreo and after the music finished he realized he needed to shower and put on some clothes, so he quickly ran to the bathroom and took a quick shower and put the clothes on his parents laid out for him. He then put on some earrings.