Dustin's Trust Issues

Dustin and Sophia are at the track. He challenged her to a friendly race, and Sophia gratefully accepted his challenge. They put their helmets on and line up at the starting line. They rev their engines.

"On my mark, ready, set, go." Dustin says.

The dirt flies into the air as they take off. They're neck and neck till they reach the rhythm section of the course. Dustin's bike starts to act up. The engine sputters a few times before turning over again. This allows Sophia to pull ahead, and crosses the finish line first. After he crosses the line they pull over to the side of the track. They take off their helmets and hang them on the handle bar of their bike.

"Dude, what's wrong with your bike, I usually only win by an inch not two or three lengths." Sophia says.

"I know that. I think the timing gear is shot." Dustin says.

A young man around 25 walks up to them. He hands Dustin his business card. Dustin is immediately impressed by the logo and the catch phrase and the man's name that is written in Garamond, Dyane Wheeler, and "I'll make your bike the fastest on the track." Dustin puts the card in his pocket.

"I have this new part that I just designed, a four stroke and silencer made full race titanium, "Dyane says.

"That sounds great, when can you put it on." Dustin says.

"I haven't had a chance to test it yet, but I could let you do it to see how it works," Dyane says.

"Sure," Dustin says.

"I'll do it at my shop. Come by tomorrow to pick it up." Dyane says.

Dustin nods. He helps him push his bike away. The yellow ranger looks over at Sophia. He watches her shake his head.

"Dustin, what is wrong with you? How could you just give your bike away to some guy you just met? This is such a bad idea." Sophia says.

"Would you relax everything is going to be fine. " Dustin says.

Sophia heads back to the trailer to put her bike away. A man with dark blue eyes and long brown hair walks up. "Hi, you're Sophia Robins, right?"

"Yeah, that's me. Who are you?" Sophia asks.

"I'm Junior Barnett, from El Diablo racing. I saw your last few races and told my boss about you." Junior says.

"What did he say?" Sophia asks.

"He wanted me to tell you that we're looking for a new member for a woman 450 team. He told me to give you his card and for you to call him if you're interested." Junior says.

Junior hands Sophia the company's business card and walks away. Sophia puts the card in her pocket. She heads to ninja ops. Sasha and Cam turn around in their chairs.

"Hey sis," Sasha says.

"Hey Sasha, I was going to ask Cam to help me with something." Sophia says.

"What is it?" Cam asks.

"Some guy from El Diablo riding gave me his card because he told the boss what a great rider I am. The boss wanted me to join their woman 450 team. I wanted to make sure that this is legit." Sophia says.

Sophia walks over to him. She hands him the card. Cam punches El Diablo into the search engine. The first thing to pop up said "El Diablo riding wins Thunder Valley National for the third year in a row."

"Well at least I know that this isn't a scam," Sophia says.

"So, are you going to call?" Sasha asks.