What are you?

Golden eyes focused on the female who was watching him internally, she gave him a small smile. As more time passed, the more he became convinced that the female in front of him wasn't human... There was just something not right with the female figure....

"Does that mean we can't sell it now?" Nobu asked.

She shrugged, "go for it, I wasn't going to buy it anyway" she turned but stopped blue hues hardening on spotting the fake daggers label.

It was a number. The number one would call to make sure that the artifact was in fact real. Generally people asked foxy to check validity due to her, or Mari being able to identify thing from the Dark Continent due to heritage...

Thought that number wasn't one of her contacts, that number was something different. But the only other people she could think of...

She moved, phone out and typing in the number into her phone. The troupe watched curious at what could make the crazy care-free female to frown with such emotion behind her eyes. Then she started to speak to whoever was on the phone, but her voice had changed. A southern accent replaced her normal one. The pitch slightly higher making the female more feminine. "Hello, I'm calling from the auction. We had some trouble with thieves lately and the community were hoping someone would come to authentic the dagger from the Dark Continent?"

She paused, listening to something on the other end of the line.

"Is that so? Fabulous, I will see you're representative in ten"

The female hung up, hand on chin in thought, as she stared at the dagger. She could feel the pieces falling into place. Soon it will be check mate.

Ten minutes later –x

The door to the backstage creaked out, while a lone figure walked into the blackout room. The ryodan having hidden themselves, "Hello?" the voice called out. "I'm here for the authentication the dagger?"

The voice was male, and sounded uneased.

She didn't make a sound as she appeared out of the shadows, observing the man from behind. A smile growing on her face, she was shocked. So very shocked at seeing the figure, but at the same time so very happy that the male before her was alive. At least someone she like was alive and well at the labs... Someone she could cross off her dead list. She jumped onto the males back, wrapping her arms around the stranger's neck, hiding her emotions easily behind the mask of a smile. Hugging him from behind, holding the male closer and tighter that she needed too, not wanting to let the male go. "Lance~" she purred, "It's been awhile. How's the labs?"

The stranger froze frowning before his lips curled upwards, tense muscles relaxing. "It's been shit, Mari"

She chuckled, before moving to face the stranger known as lance. Her thoughts swirled as she tried to keep her façade, Lance was someone she knew would help her with her cause. "You can come out guys, lance is cool"

The ryodan appeared from the hiding spots, moving about the room. While sending glares and glances at the pair. Hisoka narrowed his eyes but didn't make to inferred with the pair. Instead he listened in. Lance, had sloppy brown hair and sparkled green eyes that seemed to glow in the darkness. He was slightly taller than Mari and wore a pair of jeans and a black top. He look plain, his outer appearances looking those around him off, though he had a similar deathly air as Mari did.

The male crossed his arms an unamused expression on his face, "so why did you blow up the lab? Ever since you did that they been super tight on us all, my heart doesn't beat without them knowing"