ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪɪɪ - ᴀʟʟɪɢᴀᴛᴏʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴏᴘᴘɪᴇs

THE ELEVEN KINGDOMS - various places

Callum entered the War Room, where high class army men would meet with him and discuss current events, tactics, and war. Today, he was summoned by a royal adviser and a Volcano Kingdom knight. They explained what the Tropical Kingdom had found as if he was a child.

Shelby listened to the historian beside her. He held a piece of parchment that was given to him when he was in Tropical court. He read aloud, "Chair made of precious stone..."

Scott rose from his throne as he listened to the words coming from the guard's mouth. He analyzed every word, every phrase, and every metaphor. He took the piece of paper from him.

"Have the scholars read this. There must be some way to find out who this prophecy is about." Scott stated.

Oli was handed the sheet of paper containing the written analysis of the prophecy, word for word. He opened a book about Youtorian history and placed the paper inside. He began familiarizing himself with the different kingdoms and their rulers.

Yammy was leaving the castle as a messenger ran to her side. He bowed and presented her with a letter. She held the paper and recognized the royal seal of the Tropical Kingdom.

"King Joey? What is this for?" She questioned as she opened the letter.

Joel washed his face with water, rubbing his eyes with his fingers. He woke up early that morning and went on a stoll before sunrise, making him more tired as the day went on. There was a series of knocks on his door.

"What is it?" He said. He wiped his face with a towel and moved to the door, opening it to find a scholar with an unholy amount of papers in his hands.

"Sire! Good day, here are papers from the Tropical King, King Joey."

"Thank you. You are dismissed." Joel closed the door and shuffled the papers in his hand, skimming through their words.

Meghan handed the paper back to the scholar. "What does that mean?" She asked. The scholars told her the basic summary of the passage. She looked up at them, an eyebrow raised.

"So who is it?"

Stacy ran to her room and searched frantically for a book she had read when she was younger. Her hands moved through the bookshelf, like lightning moves through a stormy sky. Her eyes read every title on the books' spine. She stopped and pulled out a thin children's book and flipped to the last page.

"And the mean, old King was defeated with the power of love." Stacy read aloud to the silence of her quarters.

It was catered toward children, of course. The strange lesson at the was to inspire children about the power of love and hope and friendship.

She stared at the white eyed man illustrated on the page. He was surrounded by multiple other figures. The white eyed man had a crown of gold on his head. Stacy's eyes darted to the other paper in her hand. The ghost-eyed king reclaims his right.

Lauren stared at the letter she received. She smiled for the first time in a while. Her eyes lit up with opportunity. This is her chance to rule Youtoria as a whole.

"Ring made of thorns," a servant said, "that sounds a lot like you, Your Majesty."

Lauren's smirk grew wider. "Who else would it be?"

Lizzie stared out the window. Her steady gaze on the horizon, a sigh escaped her lips. She had been waiting for Aphmau's return for her report on what she has heard about Maddie. She rubbed her temples. She's been up all night worrying about Maddie and replacing one of her councilmen, who became severely ill the day before.