ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 1 - 𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔱 3 - Exit Sign

(Y/N) P.O.V

I eventually climbed to the bottom of the ladder, I looked around to see a spacious room. There were pipes everywhere and there was machinery hanging from the ceiling, and like I expected, there was a monitor.

"It's more spacious than I thought it'd be..." The guy with the beanie commented.

The boy with the checked scarf started testing the echos there. "Yodelay-hee-hoooooo!"

The girl with red eyes glared at him with annoyance, I mean.... I could understand why, it felt like we were with some 5 year old. "What is this place...?" She asked.

"An old industrial passageway, I suspect... Perhaps factories once existed here?" The maid girl answered.

"Or maybe it's a purposeful choice from the person who put us here, add to the suspense ya' know." I said. I looked around the room once more a saw a wooden sign. Written on it was the word "Exit." 

Rantaro noticed it as well and pointed it out to us. "Hey, take a look at this. what a considerate sign... Apparently, the end of the tunnel is the exit."

"Considerate? You don't think it's weird that someone went out of their way to write 'exit'?" Tenko stated.

"Your right Tenko. The sign is really suspicious." I said

"Yeah exactly!"

"Hah-haha! Don't piss yourself in fear! Your natural scent is bad enough!" Miu insulted everyone.

"Miu, stop talking to yourself and focus." I said back. 

"W-wh-a-aaa-u-uhhh" She cried. She looked defeated and pathetic.

"Lets go on ahead. No point standing around here." Rantaro told us.

"Ah, yeah..." Shuichi said back, he sounded a bit nervous.

"No need to worry! It looks a bit dangerous, but we're all ultimates here! As long as we work together, everything will work out fine!" Kaede reassured us.

"Y-yeah... you're right." Shuichi agreed. He sounded only slightly more confident.

"That's exactly what I was gonna say! We're really on the same wavelength, Kaede! Gimme a hug!" Kaito exclaimed.

"Um... no." Kade turned him down.

"Typical degenerate behavior! You were trying to trick her into pressing her boobs against you!" Tenko yelled at him.

"We should still be prepared for the worst. But, thats probably not going to happen though." I said. I personally thought everyone, especially Kaede, was being a little too optimistic, there was no way the people behind this were going to let us go that easily, but we could at least try.

"(Y/N) is right. We shouldn't let our guard's down." Rantaro agreed.

Some people started talking to each other whilst others peered into a tunnel next to the exit. I saw the maid girl approaching me.

She asked "If I'm recalling correctly, am I correct to assume that your name is (F/N) (L/N)?"

"Yes, that me." I answered.

"It's a pleasure to meet you. Let me introduce myself. I am Kirumi Tojo, the ultimate maid. May ask.... why you are holding such a large duffle bag?"

"Well because we might have to walk for quite a while, I thought it was be good idea to bring some water for everyone."

"How considerate of you. If you ever feel tired from carrying it, then allow me to carry it for you."

"Thank you for the offer."