Chapter 8

Miami's POV

It was finally Friday. The day Terry comes home ! I got dressed -outfit in media- & Went straight to school. I just wanted to get today over with. We already got 2 quizzes today & A paper due. Like really ???

I arrive to school & go straight to our cafe. I needed some Vanilla bean frappé in my life. I went into the cafe & all I saw was Couples, couples &more COUPLES. I turned to walk out until someone called my name.

I turn around & see tray walking my way. My heart skips a beat & I start blushing but I remained calm. Why he got so much of an effect on me ? (A/N. Comment if a crush ever make u feel some type of way)

" hey. Why were u going to leave ?" He asked once he got by me. I kept a straight face even though I Wanted to smile hard AF. "Cause. Its couples everywhere in here. I ain't bouta b here lonely" I say putting my hands on my hips.

"I'm here alone. U won't b lonely with me" He smirked & grabbed my wrist, leading me to his table in the far corner. Tingles went all over my body when he touched my wrist. This is the first time he has touched me !

He sits down on one side & I sit across from him regaining my Composure. "So why you blow us off Monday ??? We was all supposed to hang" Tray asked , eyes on his phone.

"Oh... Something happened & I couldn't make it. My bad bout not telling y'all about it " I say clearing my throat, Tryna remain cool. I cross my legs & folding my hands a bit.

"I was gon buy us a drink but we only got 3 mins till bell so Imma see you later" he says getting up &,walking away.

Us... He was buying US a drink. I smile at how crazy I was over him & got up walking out the cafe.

********

"Okay pass your papers up"  Our English teacher said. I take my paper out and pass it up. While everybody passed their paper up I decided to get up and get some tissue.

As I walked to the back of the class, someone stuck their foot out causing me to trip. I stand up quickly and see winter laughing. " why Tf would u do that " I snap loudly knocking her books off her desk.

Everybody looks surprised cause yes, I was known for the quiet, won't snap back girl. But like I said I've changed. "Miami To your desk NOW or you will be sent out " The teacher said.

" dont send me out she the one tripping people with her petty ass" I say mean mugging the teacher. "GIRL sit down Tryna flex " Winter snarled.

"I will once you stop gluing yo tracks in " I say and walk to my desk slowly. The class laughs and winter sits there looking pissed. That's when she said something that made my blood boil.

" At least my momma claim me"

In 2.2 seconds I jumped across the desk and was beating her face in before someone pulled me off of her.

" That's in Miami your taking a ride down to the police station "

(A/N the reason why she is going to the police station is because at her school you get a ticket for fighting )