02 || 𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗿𝗸

𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍

𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍

The sun's light illuminated through the open window, making the girl's [h/c] hair seem like it's glowing

The sun's light illuminated through the open window, making the girl's [h/c] hair seem like it's glowing. The sounds of birds chirping made the sleeping girl awaken with blinding light radiating into her [e/c] eyes. She blinks a few times, adjusting to the sudden brightness.

As she sits up the duvet covering her slipt off her, falling onto her lap. Her hands rub her sleepy eyes, hoping to soothe the pain from blood rushing up to her head. She stretches her arms out, cracking her tight back in the process. 

Without waiting for a second, she jumped out of bed, hitting her bare feet against the cold-ridden floorboards, and speedily walked to her lacquered wardrobe in the corner of the room to get ready for a tiresome day. She pulled out a pair of matching cream-colored undergarments, long grey socks, and a white dress shirt with short sleeves with slight frills on the end.

After slipping the items on, she pulled out a thin brown skirt, reaching down to her ankles with a corset to match. Finally, she slipped on a pair of black leather boots and strapped on a dirty apron. 

The only thing that made her not look like a pirate was her neatly brushed [h/c] hair and a layer of tinted lip-gloss.  

[y/n] skipped downstairs, with her slight heels thudding against the wooden stairs making a slight echo. 

"Mornin'" a familiar voice yelled from the steaming kitchen. A mouth-watering scent drifted into [y/n]'s nose, perking her up. 

"What's for breakfast?" y/n questioned as she sat at the wooden stool as she watched [s/n]'s (sibling name; if you have one if you don't just make one up) back as they worked on what smelled like eggs. 

"Eggs and bacon," they simply stated. As s/n kept working on the breakfast, [y/n] cleaned under her nails, removing the dirt that worked its way underneath. 

"Here," [s/n] said under their breath as they placed the glass plate with a fresh platter of food and cutlery in front of her. 

"Thanks!" [y/n] cheers and instantly grabs her fork to stab into the creamy eggs. 

"I'm heading out!" [y/n] calls out to [s/n] as she reaches for the metal door handle

"I'm heading out!" [y/n] calls out to [s/n] as she reaches for the metal door handle. As her hands lanced around the cool surface, the other side of the oak door was pushed harshly, shoving the [h/c] girl backward, making her topple to the floor. 

5 men charged in with weapons directed towards [y/n]'s chest. As she sits up she is instantly pulled by her arms by two of the tough men. 

Yells were heard from the other room, which she suspected was [s/n], trying to fight against the frequent appearance.   

[Y/n] stayed silent as screaming at the top of her lungs won't change anything. She learned that from experience. 

She met s/n in the living room where they were both sat down on the worn-out leather chair, with a small coffee table facing them. The men were surrounding the room, on high alert for suspicious activity. 

"Please state your ages," the man in front of us asks in a gruff voice. 

"We are both 17, sir," [y/n] says with a calm tone. Even from her neutral composer, she is fighting a war of anxiety in her mind. They are at an age where they can be taken away. 

"Do any of you poses a quirk?" the dark-haired man asks already sounding like he wants to leave. The question sent beads of sweat to trickle down [y/n]'s neck as it is hard for her to lie to someone.

[Y/n] looks beside her, watching s/n shuffle uncomfortably. It was obvious her brother/sister had undeniable intelligence if you were to hold a simple conversation with him/her. 

[Y/n] had a quirk, but she doesn't use it. Because if anyone found out, they could trap her forever or even use her for evil biddings. 

"No-" [s/n] began but the sounds of safety switches turned off were sounded around the room. Both [y/n] and [s/n] tensed as they realized their mistake. 

Someone had a quirk that could tell if someone was lying. 

"Let's try that again, does one of you possess a quirk?" the man said, in more of an angered tone. 

"Ye-"

"I have one!" [y/n] shouts, cutting her sibling off before they gave themselves up. [Y/n] was instantly pulled off the couch and dragged through the hallway. [Y/n} could hear the cries from s/n as she was shoved in the back of an army van.  

"Wait!" [s/n] yells, stopping one of the troops from shutting the doors. [S/n]'s chest rises and falls, letting out puffs of air showing she was just sprinting as fast as she could. 

"Follow my, our dream, [s/n]," was all [y/n] was able to say before the doors were harshly closed and started to speed off leaving a trail of dust in its wake. 

[S/n] let out paining yells with tears cascading down their face and was being held back by one of our neighbors. 

[Y/n] watched [s/n], who was being held back by a small mouse-like person, slowly disappear by distance.  

"Before we get this show on the road, what's your name?" the general asks [y/n] as she sat down on the small stool in the corner.

"[y/n]..." the girl grumbled, crumbling into herself. 

"Last name?" the man asks her, folding his broad arms to his chest. 

"[y/n]... Nezu,"