chapter 3!

Fun fact of today!
Fun fact :

your heart beats about 100,000 times a day

√^√^√^√^√^√^√^

Todorokis' POV

"Get up shoto you need to go to UA to pick up your schedule, don't you wanna be better than Dr. Toshinori." My obnoxious old man said while knocking on the door waking me up startled.

"Ugh I'm going, don't you have work today anyway. "

"I only wanted to wake you up to make sure my boy is okay." He said walking away from the door.

He's so bipolar sometimes but that's my dad for you. He's mean sometimes but he really is trying to become better and that's what counts. Ever since my sister became a therapist she has been helping him. He has been trying to change since mom poured boiling water on my eye and was sent to the hospital.
Ever since then he has been trying to be come better so she wouldn't be scared of him cause he really loved her.

Well enough of that let's start today. I'm gonna be the best ER doctor like Dr. Toshinori. But I need to shower first.

"Aah where are my shirts?"
I said looking in drawers to find nothing in them.

"They are down stairs in boxes shoto remember you packed yesterday." My sister fuyumi said opening the door to find me topless in some shorts.

"Oh yeah I forgot I guess I was too tired to remember."

"Well hurry up and shower I made breakfast, topless" she said with a smirk.

"I know I'm a topless man now get out." I said walking into the bathroom. She was the first person I told I was bi too and she said that explained why I dyed my hair two different colors. I dyed it cause it signified change but that works as well. She took it pretty well.

After ten minutes I walked out with a towel around my waist about to go down stairs to grab some clothes.

"She had to choose the lamest shirt I own." I said looking at the quikstone shirt I had that has a small picture of the waves on my right peck and a bigger one on my back.

"At least she got my pants right." I said shoving on my boxers and dark blue jeans then my lame ass shirt.

"You really had to choose my lame shirt I wore to the last day of high school." I said walking down the hall meeting her watching TV in the kitchen while drinking coffee.

"It's not lame it looks really good on you why are you complaining maybe you will finally get someone to date you with my sense of fashion." She said putting down her mug and grabbing a plate that was already prepared and handed it to me.

"Shut up, and thanks."

"Kiss my ass, and your welcome now eat, dad is already in the SUV waiting outside." She said watching the news intensely.

Fuck I woke up late the news always plays at nine thirty. I have to be there on campus at ten.

I'll just grab these sausages and shove an egg down my throat.

"Bye Fuyumi, thanks but I'm late ass hell so don't fuck up the house. I'm just playing go out and do something for once. Byeee." I said walking out the door.

I pull out my phone to check the time. Fuuuuuck I'm gonna be late. I need to sprint to the car.

"Don't trip, don't trip, don't trip, don't trip," I said running in the drive way bare foot  holding my shoes in my hand

"Get in shoto you are going to be very fucking late." Dad said watching me run in the grass to the car.

"START THE CAR." I said not hearing one thing he said.

He looked panicked and started the car while I open the door and jumped in.

"Clean the dirt off of your feet and put on your shoes."he said taking off on to  the highway driving really fast.

"Woah slow down dad I'm gonna-" I smashed my head into the dash board when he stopped at a red light. "Smash my head in the dash"

"Are you alright. I'm sorry but we are five minutes late." He said flooring it again.

"I'm okay but YOU ARE GOING TO MISS THE EXIT IF YOU DONT TURN RIGHT NOW."

"OH CRAP." He said making a sharp turn making me hit the door.

Why don't I have my belt on. Oh yeah cause he took off before I could even put it on. And I still don't have my shoes on.

"Godamn, drive a little bit better so I can at least shove on my shoes."

"You best hurry up and put them on cause we are almost there." He said looking at the road.

He's right you can see it from here. I thought shoving on my shoes which were red Chuck's.

"Annnd we are here" he said shutting off the engine and opening the door.

I jumped out and slammed the door behind me then we both sped walked into the building.

"Hello I'm shoto Todoroki and I'm here to meet trainer kayama today."

"She's in the third class room on the sixth floor." The front desk lady said while pointing to the elevator.

"Thank you very much"

I ran to the elevator and opened the doors as my dad was walking up to the elevator.

"Hurry up dad."

"I'm going in going." He said walking in when the doors closed behind him.

"Ugh this elevator is too slow godamn" I said leaning against the wall.

He huffed in agreement.

Ding.

Fucking finally.

Okay let's do this I thought running up to the door.

√^√^√^√^√^√^√^√

I love writing in Todorokis'point of view cause I relate to him very much.❤️✅