but I will survive

Bakugos pov

Godamn those drink had so much alcohol. I think I'm dying.

"Oi shitty hair."

"Hmmm. Why the hell is it so bright?" He said rubbing his eyes.

"Cause we blacked out outside you moron, now can we go inside? I think I'm dying."  I swear if I die because of this alcohol I'm punching my damn body back to life.

"Haha okay let go, but first let me wake everyone up." He said putting shade to his eyes by putting a pair of glasses on that were on the floor.

"Fine, whatever." I said walking to the patio and laying down infront of the door.

"Come on everyone get up now so we can clean this mess up," Kirishima said walking around nudging people with his shoe to wake up.

"Babe, wake up the people on the patio furniture." He told me while nudging nock-off pikachu in his ribs.

"Fine, shitty hair but I won't do I nicely." I picked up a pillow.

"Two thousand and nine emo chick get up." I hit jiro in the head with the pillow.

"Oi half and half get up." I was about to swing but he responded.

"I am up you idiot I have been before you have even gotten up." He stated still with one arm covering his eyes sprawled out on the floor."I just don't want to get up."

"Relatable, wake up your lover cause I sure as hell not gonna." Stupid ass broccoli boi.

"Whatever man go away." He said flipping to one side

I sure as hell don't care, I'm walking away.

"Pinky wake up." Smack

"Tits for brains get up." Smack

"Round face get up." Smack

"Shitty hair I woke them up, happy?"

"Great, everyone get your asses up now please." He said smiling still wearing those dumbass green shades

"Ughhhhhh." Everyone said.

"Hey did anyone see my other boot?" Round face said getting up and walking around.

"I think it's in the pool floating." Dunce faces lover said laying down next to the pool.

"Fuckn' bitch great now I have to get it." Round face swore.

I chuckled a bit. When she walked over there and straight up swan dived into the pool.

"Did anyone see my phone?" Dunce face said.

"I think you left it on the lawn somewhere." Kiri said walking inside the house.

"Where the hel-" he took one step and the sound of broken glass appeared. "Found it." He said picking it up sadly.

I couldn't help but laugh then groan cause my head hurt.

"Here is a trash bag now everyone pick up the empty cups and plates."
Kirishima said tying the bag to one of the door handles of the patio doors.

Ughhh more getting up.

"I don't feel really good-" dunce face said getting cut off by running to some bushes.

Godamn ew he just vomited.

"Hello?" The shitty nerd said answering his phone. "What! How did they find us again?" He said standing up really fast pacing around. "You know what I don't fucking care. I'm tired of having to run away. If they wanna attack us be my guest cause I'll take their asses down right here right now. Send me their location and this will all be settled. Have a great day." He hung up his phone and threw it as far and as hard as he could to the fence.

"Everyone get us and leave everything where it is and get suited up, we have a mission to do so we can all live semi peaceful lives and quick." He said grabbing icy-hots hand and running inside.

Everyone took that as a sign to leave now. They sprinted inside and ran up to their rooms.

"Kirishima whats going on?" I said confused.

"Well bakugo we are finally settling  things with the so called 'league' is what they are called. They have been trying to kill each and everyone of us that rebelled against their dumb plans." He explained pulling out boxes from the closet.

"If we rebelled what does that call us?"

"We are their 'class' that was the first to ever do this so we called ourselves class 1-A cause we have another clan on the other side of town called class 1-B. Midoriyas best friend, basically brother runs that one." He said throwing a black pair of jeans at me and a white button up.

Wow

"Hurry up and get dressed I need to put weapons on you and gear." Kirishima said already changed out connecting a pair of straps over his chest then.

Godamn does he look fabulous in black. Makes his shitty hair pop out.

"So are we going to be teaming up with them?"

"Yeah I guess maybe Midoriya is just going to have them scout the area while we do the heavy stuff." Shitty hair said while walking twords me shoving me on a vest strap thingy.

"This goes on your leg the knife goes on the outside part of your thigh.." he said holding a strap knife holder.

"Do I get my gun from the garage?"

"We'll get it when we get down there. I just wanna make sure you know that I love you so much." He said giving me a small tender kiss. "Now let's go kick some ass."

I chuckled."Kiri your so dumb this is why I love you." We walked out our room and down the stairs into the garage.

"Good everyone is out here now let set a plan alright." The deku said while standing in the middle of a circle. "They already sent me the location and considering their location in a old wearhouse there are some pros and cons. Pro they cant be hiding somewhere we won't be able to find them cons limited space. Iida has already know of the place before so he gave me a small sketch about where everything is.
First, I want my sharpshooters to get up on the roof and get into the building, where yao-momo and I will be walking in at I want the tech team to hack into the old cameras and see where they are located. Once the coast is clear if they are not on the first floor I want everyone to assemble near the entrance. " He said walking around circle.

" We all should know their strengths and weakness so it should be simple just a quick. Get in and out." He said standing in the middle smiling.

"That's what she said." Dunce face snickered with soy sauce.

"Shut it. I still want everyone to be on high alert no matter what could happen I wanna see all your dumb faces here again do I make myself clear?" He spoke in a serious voice.

A wave of "yes sirs " were heard from the small group.

"Good now grab guns and bullets then get into y'all's separate cars blasty can go with Kirishima and shoto can come to mine. Great now go. I'll send you your location now." The shitty nerd said while typing something's out on his phone.

"Oh and Iida said to be careful they are waiting for us to all get together."

Whatever. Anyway, I'm gonna grab my AK-47 and a small hand pistol. Oh and some ammo too for us both.

"Kirishima which is your car? I need to shove my shit in there."

"It's the red challenger babe, be careful." He said stocking up on guns in his holsters and belt.

I just hope I get to see these nerds again I have an unsettling feeling about this.