Medical Issue

*(Y/N) POV* (Age 7, a week after being saved)

I healed from the hypo-thermometer? It was almost my sixth year of being with the guys. Auntie and I had a surprise for them. It was early Thursday morning, Auntie and I sat at the breakfast table and wrapped the packet of papers into red wrapping paper.

We hid it under my bed before she sent me back to bed. I didn't mind going to bed, I couldn't sleep anymore. The fire and the forest had scared me badly, but I tried anyway.

*Medics POV*

It was getting close to being her sixth year with us and I had planned a big dinner for the night. It was in a few days, and we were having roasted bear and fried goose, Misha's favorite.

Sniper had taken more care of her and often stayed with her. I knew he was trying to make up for what he said, but she didn't know what he was talking about. She was clueless.

I didn't tell everyone that the bloody scratch on her head caused her to loose some of her memories. She knows there was a fire, but not where. She knows he said something, but can't remember the verbal dispute they had. She knows we aren't her real parent's, but can't remember why they dead. She doesn't remember leaving with Redwood. This was going to be a permanent issue it seemed.

I paced in my office and sighed. What if this was going to affect her future with them? Would she lose more memories and be reduced to nothing? His scans showed no issues, but he wasn't ready to risk it.

The men had grown attached to the child and they often took out on outings. The weather had worsened and she couldn't go outaide unless everyone was with her. She got sick easier, and her health seemed to trickle away.

I paced until Archimedes landed on my shoulder. "Vat?" I asked. "Coo!" he replied. "No, nozing iz vrong, Just vorried avout (Y/N)" I sat down and held my face in my hands.

"Vat if she loses everyzing ve vorked zo hard on?" I hated thinking that she'd lose every memory with us. Archimedes looked at me and ruffled his feathers. I shook that fear away and went out to join them in their pillow fort.