Teaser | 7 |

A/N: Hiya my loyal readers!❤ Im so sorry it is taking me quite a long while to get chapter seven up!😭 I promise it is almost finished, I have one more scene to write in it and it will be finished. Just please continue to support me like you always do and be patient with me, not only do I have two toddler boys but I have a husband and a huge home to take care of. LOL 

Now during the Christmas season it gets even more hectic because we love Christmas in my family and this weekend alone we were busy with decorations and the Christmas tree and our very own Elf on the shelf, Marty. I want to please everyone and make everyone happy because I love that my books and my writing makes you guys happy, thats my goal. Im a writer with a huge passion for it and Im not giving it up! It may take me a little longer than most to get a chapter up but as soon as I get a free chance I'm always writing, so just remember. Writing and books are a part of my life, I won't be giving up on them -- its like a career to me. 

Anyway enough babbling. I know its not the full chapter but I have a written teaser for you guys for Chapter 7, I felt horrible not giving you something tonight because according to my schedule I was supposed to have the full chapter up tonight but Im so tired because Ive been getting up extremely  early the past two or three days my body is beat and Im too tired to put words into sentences right now -- when I write I expect myself to give you guys the best and right now Im too tired to give you guys my all. 

But I had to give you something, so...without further ado, I present to you a teaser scene from Chapter 7 of Loving Damon.😁👏

Thank you to all my readers!💋

| Damons POV |

I couldn't be more proud of Ariel. She was such an intelligent, sweet girl and she deserves everything her heart desires. I knew since Emma told me a few years back about her passion for sweets and dessert, that she would achieve her goals and follow her dreams, I never had any doubts in her and I can't wait to see her succeed in doing everything she wants with her life, hell I will try and give her anything to make her dreams possiable. Ariel deserved all the good there was to offer. She was so kind and so sweet, I don't think she had a harmful bone in her body...

My jaw ticked and I swallowed down the sudden anger thinking about that bastards fingers around her neck, hurting her, making her suffer... How can someone do that to such a perfect girl? To such a fucking sweetheart? There is no fucking excuse for putting hands on a woman and the fact that it was Ariel he decided to target, just made me want to throw him strait to hell. I wanted to kill him a couple days ago and I still do, the feeling hasn't burnt out and Im finding it hard to keep my promise to Ari about not getting into trouble if I ever see him.

I glanced at her from afar a few times as we sat in the auditorium of her college, I couldn't help but...

Her black hair was in a perfect, almost curly mess of a bun that sat low on her neck, her makeup was done perfectly but natural and light, at least that's how Emma described it, and despite the fact that there was nothing revealing or sexual about her outfit, she still looked stunning to me. She was confident and in her element, I loved seeing her like this.

My eyes traveled from her thick thighs and curvy hips sat on her seat, up once more to her beautiful face, strands of hair were falling drastically behind her neck and in front of her eyes. I pictured her with her signature bright red, mermaid hair and licked my lips, loving the images my mind was conjuring up of that long red hair being flared out on my pillow, her back arched and moans falling from her soft pink lips while I fucked her rough and fast, her legs up at my shoulders and her hands gripping my sheets.