| 43 | Pont Des Art

A/N: HII MY BEAUTIFUL READERS!!! OH MY GOD, IM BACKKKK!!! 😃🙌

My last update was Nov 1st...😳😵

Im truly so sorry for the longest wait in history, I don't think I have ever taken such a long break from writing and it is safe to say I missed it so much and I missed all my readers!❤There was no dire reason why I was gone but with the holidays keeping me so busy and my oldest son needed so much more help with his classes (he's behind in reading it sucks to see how much he is having a hard time with it so I had to take extra time on my nights to read a book with him and go over key words. So by the time I was settled to write it was too late at night and I was too tired of dealing with the fam.) It was a mix of a lot, including the fact that I was making cocoa bombs as gifts for everyone & I even had a few orders coming it so I began debating on whether I should start a small business or not..(still thinking it through as we speak). I had so much going on the past three months but I never stopped the itch of wanting to write & I have tons of more ideas but first I need to get this Hendrix Series done! 😂

So yesterday my mom came to visit and helped with the boys. I got the next 3 chapters done guysss!!!😃 Im so excited for you guys to read it and see what you think on how Loving Damon comes to a close. 

Once the Epilogue is up I will talk to you guys about what is coming next...😉

Anyways Im going to stop rambling, read and enjoy! XOXO.😘

PS: The picture up at the top is the love lock bridge in Paris.😍

| 1 Year Later |

| Ariel |

Snapping the silver padlock shut on the Pont Des Art, I slowly lifted from my squatted stance. Damon's hand sitting on the small of my back while his thumb rubbed tiny circles against the velvet fabric of my dress.

The dress I was wearing was a high neck long sleeve, mermaid style gown made from a velvet forest green fabric and was open down to my mid back.

With a bright smile I craned my neck to look up at him. The chilly breeze blew my curled locks back over my shoulder and down my bare back as his eyes met mine filled with so much love. His free hand gripped the back of my neck softly, pulling me closer to him and bringing my lips to his for a deep, passionate kiss.

The chill from the wind combined with his teeth nibbling on my lower lip as he pulled away, caused a shiver to run through my body. His hands rubbed up and down my sleeve covered arms before pulling me in close for a tight hug; his chin resting at the top of my head.

"I love you Mrs. Hendrix."

At his mention of my new last name, I smiled so hard my cheeks hurt. It could have been from the cold but I still say it's from the happiness I felt.

Slipping my fingers inside his collar and caressing his bare chest, I whispered back "I love you too husband."

It still felt so surreal to me. At 5 o'clock this morning Damon and I stood in front of the Effile tower with the deep purple and yellow hues of the sky surrounding us, and recited our vows to each other in front of the people who meant the most to us in our lives. It was probably the most romantic moment in my life and I knew I would never forget it.

Damon stood in front of me with his black fitted tux and I in my mermaid style wedding gown; the top half was covered all in lace and the bust came down in a deep V, it nipped in at my waist, curved over my hips and flared out. I remember falling in love with the gown as soon as I pulled it over my figure in the bridal boutique. And normally I would have gone with a long veil but being that it was a destination wedding I didn't want anything heavy and bulky. Damon had a stipulation of his own the day I went shopping for my gown with Emma.