For the sake of tonight, I already knew neither of us were going to say anything about what happened. It's not something we would bring up unless we are alone, and we won't be alone at all tonight. The only thing I was nervous about was the damn video Nick had prepared.

"So, when do I get to meet Harry?" Adam caught me off guard as he stood next to me, his eyes also on Nick.

I rip my eyes away from my best friend confusing himself with a bunch of wires behind the tv and look at the man next to me. "I didn't realize you wanted to."

"Of course I do! He's got you all smitten and I want to see what the fuss is about." He grinned, but I only frowned.

I did notice Anna leave a few minutes ago to grab her phone from Zayn's apartment, so maybe I'll have a talk with Harry once she leaves.

"Fine, I'll be right back. Can you help Nick with the wires please? I don't need him getting electrocuted." I asked him in a pleasing tone.

Adam glances at Nick with a chuckle, shaking his head. "Of course."

I smiled and thanked him before walking towards the door. I don't know what compelled me to want to go across the hall and talk to Harry, but my feet took me there and soon enough, Anne was opening the door for me.

"Hey. Is Harry here?" I asked her as I stepped in.

"Yeah, he's in his room. I don't know why he won't come out. He's been moody all day." She shrugs, completely unaware of why her son was like this. I do not want to jump to conclusions and assume anything, but I can't help but feel guilty because I might be the reason he's like this.

"Is it okay if I talk to him alone?" I asked her nervously, not sure why I needed permission.

"You don't have to ask, darling. Go ahead and try but it might be difficult to get something out of him. Good luck." She kissed the side of my head and walked out of the apartment.

I know I said I wouldn't be alone with Harry at all tonight, but things aren't looking that way at the moment.

I raise my fist and knock on his bedroom door, biting my lip anxiously.

"Come in, mum!" I muffled shout came from the other side of the door. He's in for a disappointing surprise.

I wrap my hand around the door handle and push the door open. "It's not your mom." I informed in attempt to be funny, but he did not look amused. Instead, he sat up on his bed and shifted, looking on edge.

"Oh." He cleared his throat and set his phone down.

I close the door behind me and lean against it. "I noticed you were gone and I wanted to see what was wrong." I said gently, already knowing the answer but asking anyway.

He looked at me if I just asked the dumbest question ever, and I don't blame him.

"Scratch that. Um...why don't you come back? We can talk about what happened later, if you want." I gave it a shot, still incredibly nervous being in a room alone with him.

Harry avoided my gaze and spoke, the pain evident in his voice. "Why, so you can make me leave again?"

I have to admit that stung a whole lot, but I pushed it aside and accepted it. "I deserve that."