ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 5

A/N above pic is Izanami Yamamoto played by Jeon Jung-kook

.

Japan - Kyoto 1466

"Why have you come here?" the old man looked at the brunette tribrid in front of him nervously.

Henrik smirked. "Now now Mr Yamamoto please don't play clueless with me."

The Japanese man fidged nervously under the brunette's dark look. "I have no idea what you mean, Sir."

"I see." Henrik sighed dramatically before grabbing him in a chokehold. "Ah~" he purred. "The taste of fear of yours certainly gives me more power." His eyes glowed orange before disappearing; however, the man noticed it and trembled.

"You. You're him..."

Henrik smiled darkly. "Yes. I'm the original Nogitsune and more. I've got some witch, some vampire."

"I-Impossible."

"Henrik Mikaelson, the original tribrid. It's certainly not a pleasure to meet you, Mr Yamamoto. Now tell me...Where's your son, Izanami?"

"That abomination!" He spat despite his fear of the brunette. "It's where it belongs!"

Henrik tutted and tilted his head. "You know...You remind me of my father...I hate my father." He spat venomously and started giving him an aneurysm.

The man groaned in pain. "H-He's in the back of the shop. In the storeroom!"

Henrik hummed and threw him to the ground. He snapped his finger, killing the man and started walking towards the back of the shop. He looked around the various boxes stored in the storeroom when his eye caught a cage in the far end of the room. "There you are." He walked towards the cage and smirked as he saw the twenty-year-old boy battered and bruised in the cell.

The man whose wounds were still raw trembles and weakly looked up at the brunette. "Who are you?" He said weakly.

Henrik crouched down to his level. "Henrik Mikaelson. My friends call me Mischief. Now tell me..." He tilted his head and smirked. "Do you wish to live with me and spread chaos and strife? I will even teach you the dark magic you so crave." He purred.

The ravenette's eyes widened and barely managed to nod. "M-My name is Izanami, Mr Mikaelson."

Henrik chuckled as he snapped his fingers, healing the ravenette's injuries. "Please call me Henrik or Mischief. Now, how about we get out of the hovel, you and I?" He extended his hand to Izanami.

Izanami smirked and grabbed his hand. "Lead the way, Mischief."

Henrik smirked darkly. " I have a feeling we'll get along nicely, Iza."

.

.

New Orleans - Present Day - Klaus' Mansion

Klaus walked in the room and looked at Hayley. "I thought you might like to know, Elijah is returning to us."

"Congratulations." Hayley said sarcastically. "I guess being diabolical has its perks."

"You hardly know him, and yet you miss him. What is it about my brother that always inspires such instant admiration?"

"He was kind to me."

"Are you sure it's not the hair or the suit?" Kai piped in appearing next to Klaus. He placed his arm on Klaus' shoulder. "I've heard girls like those things. I mean he's no Captain America with the whole sense of virtue and duty that literally makes you puke but still..."

Klaus smacked his arm away.

"Ow! Rude." Kai pouted.

Hayley rolled her eyes.

Henrik walked towards them and smirked at Klaus' annoyed expression. "You best be careful, brother dear. Captain Elijah just might steal the poor girl and baby from your little hybrid paws."

Klaus rolled his eyes.

Kai chuckled. "Come on Mischief let's leave the poor wolf alone with the diabolical brother to chit chat."

Henrik chuckled. "Sure. See you later! Oh and My condolences little wolf."

"Huh?" Hayley said confused while Klaus scowled.

.

Outside the mansion.

Kai sighed dramatically. "It's' so peaceful in this town...more than Mystic Falls...it makes me want to puke."

"Don't worry. It won't last long." Henrik said.

"So I heard you needed my expertise." An amused voice said behind the duo.

Kai and Henrik turned around and smirked.

"You're here, Izanami." Kai said.

"It's good to see you again, Kai. How was the prison world? Fun I take it?" The ravenette smirked.

"You know I could always take you there. I've heard seeing it in person is something else." Kai said, annoyed.

Izanami smiled mockingly. "Nah, I'm too good for that place."

Henrik snorted and raised an eyebrow. "You mean evil?"

Izanami shrugged. "Same thing in my dictionary."

"Yes, an interesting dictionary, I must say." Henrik drawled.