ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 4

Portland - Oregon May 9, 1994

A certain tribrid Mikaelson ate some popcorns as he watched the eldest of the Parker siblings murder his brothers and sisters. He was invisible to their eyes. "Hm~ he reminds me of Nik and Kol." He mused as he looked at the scene with amusement. "Ah, he missed two." He watched the two invisible twins hiding. "Hm...Should I help him?" He hummed as he looked at the siphoner going after his twin sister and the youngest twins. A dark smile formed on his face. "Nah. I have a feeling their existence will cause strife and chaos in the future and who am I to stop that when I enjoy it."

"I know you're there. Show yourself." A voice said behind him.

The brunette chuckled and snapped his fingers, revealing himself as he turned around. He looked at the siphoner holding a bat over his shoulders covered in blood. For some reason, he reminded him of Kol at this moment. "My name is Henrik. Henrik Mikaelson. It's a pleasure to meet you, Malachai Parker. I must say what you did was quite entertaining to watch." the brunette said as he watched the dead bodies of the Parker Family. "Although, you seemed to have missed some. Popcorn?" He extended the hand he was holding it.

Kai sighed, annoyed and grabbed some. "Don't mind if I do. Next time, unfortunately. Please call me, Kai. Malachai makes it like they expected me to be evil. "

Henrik's smirk widened. "Ah, but being good it's such a bore, don't you agree, Kai?" He sighed, annoyed. "I would know, after all, I've been living with the embodiment of noble and good intentions for centuries now. What do you say we cause Chaos and Mischief, Kai?" He purred darkly.

Kai smirked. "What do you have in mind, Mr Mikaelson?"

Henrik ate some popcorn and chuckled darkly. "Tell me, Mr Parker. Have you heard about the Nogitsune?"

.

New Orleans - Present Day

"And so with that, I moved back here to be closer to my brothers because let's face it family is important, right, Camille?" Rebekah said.

"Cami." The blonde bartender corrected. "I have to change this name tag. Drunk guys keep hitting on me in French. You sure you haven't been in here before? Your face looks so familiar."

"Oh! You must have seen me out and about. Aren't you dating Marcel Gerard? He's a pal of mine Sort of. I heard he had a crush on the blond bartender at Rousseau's."

"I would hardly call it dating. He's wooing me—sort of. I don't know. He's very charming, which probably means I should run for the hills."

"I'm kind of in an on-again/off-again thing myself at the moment."

"Those are the worst, aren't they, the ones you can't shake, even though you know better, and you always know better?"

"I like you, Cami. Most girls have the unfortunate tendency of being whiny, little twits."

"Thanks, I think?" Camille said, unsure.

"Hey, I'm supposed to go to this posh charity thing thrown by this philanthropist tonight. He's a bit of a Gatsby, throws a mean party. Any interest?"

.

.

"Little sister." Klaus said.

"Well, brother, I believe I've made certain Marcel will be properly distracted tonight." Rebekah said.

"Dare I ask?"

"Let's just say his attention will not be on us. I did my bit. What are you doing to ensure Elijah's safe return?"