ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 3

Start from the beginning

"He thinks you killed."

"Well, that's a lie."

"I only killed 8."

"Not sure how many I killed. Although unlike Bekah here we got rid of the evidence." Henrik shrugged.

Rebekah rolled her eyes. "Should I make Thierry the ninth?"

"Marcel is playing friendly. We can't kill the favorite son, or he'll catch onto us." Klaus said.

"So war it is, then. Fantastic!" Henrik smiled darkly.

"Indeed. Do you know what to do with the witch?"

"I believe I do."

"Good. And Henrik, we need the witch alive."

"Yeah yeah," Henrik said nonchalantly.

"You manage Sophie Deveraux. I'll take care of the next step." Klaus said.

.

.

"I ordered you to drain him of blood. What's taking so long?" Klaus said as he looked at Josh.

"Sorry. I'm not medieval torture expert guy. Ah, what did he do to you, anyway? " Josh said, nervously.

"It's not about what he did. It's about what he's going to do when we're done here, which is whatever I want him to, just like you. For example, drive this through his torso." Klaus said as he handed the pitchfork to Josh.

Josh took the pitchwork and stabbed the vampire in the torso. "That is crazy. I didn't want to do it, but I did it anyway."

"It's called mind compulsion. Vampires can compel humans. Originals like my siblings and I can also compel vampires, and no one can compel Originals. You following?"

Josh nodded.

"Good. That is how a brand-new nightwalker such as yourself is here doing my bidding with no one the wiser."

"But, I never had my guts drained out of me."

"Yes. That, young Joshua, is because I got to you before you had even a drop of herbal vervain in your system. You see, it prevents compulsion. Marcel has had his whole crew taking it since I returned to town, and that is why our friend here needs to be bled dry of it so I can compel him to follow my every command. With my brother currently in captivity awaiting rescue, we can't afford to be gentle about it. Come here."

"Yah!"

.

.

"Oh, so glad you could make it. Elijah only lies daggered and rotting whilst you dillydally."

"You're lucky I came at all. What do you want?"

"Hayley was attacked last night by Marcel's crew because somebody told him there was a werewolf in the quarter. She only made one stop. Whoever saw her here ratted her out. Watch and learn."

"Hey, Soph." Katie said.

"Hey, Katie." Sophie said.

"That's filled with marigold, great for attracting the opposite sex, would look awesome on you."

Rebekah snorted. "I very seriously doubt that. Do you have any others, one with, say I don't know Wolfsbane, perhaps?"

"Wolfsbane? Why would you want that?" Katie said, nervously.

"Please do not play dumb with me." Rebekah said as he slammed Katie to the desk while holding her in a chokehold.

"Rebekah!" Sophie exclaimed at the blonde.