Fall Into Pieces

At the sight of the Devil unmoving on the ground, Marie and the others came closer to see Charlie was crying over her Father while Alastor was on his knees looking lost and it was at this moment where the poor clumsy wolf would do something helpful in her attempts to try and do something for the situation.  Running on all fours to the Devil's side with Yuuki close behind her, Marie ended up slipping over her own paws to roll and land right on the Devil's chest to where she made Lucifer open his eyes and gasp as he came back.  Coughing while holding his chest to see Marie laying over him looking so frightened and worried as she cried out for him giving him a hug, meanwhile Yuuki ran up behind the Devil as he had sat up to wrap her arms around his shoulders crying happily that he was awake.  The scene made Charlie and Alastor both stunned but relieved to see the Devil was awake now, Marie finally pulled away along with Yuuki to allow Lucifer to look at the other two while holding his head in pain.

"What... what happened?  Is everyone alright?"  Alastor huffed while going to help the Devil stand slowly as he spoke,

"Everyone is fine except for you, what were you thinking, Your Majesty?  You know full well you can't be doing such things anymore!"  The Radio Demon exclaimed as the Devil glared at him, warning him to be quiet about such things but Charlie wasn't a fool, she knew something was wrong with her Father and faint memories of their time in hiding when the King had been asleep for years.

"Father, what is he talking about?  Is there something you need to tell me?"  Lucifer stiffened while looking around, he didn't want to say it in front of others as he didn't want many knowing his secret but with the members so close now.  The Devil sighed and asked if they could take it somewhere more private, heading back to the Hotel where Lucifer went up to the spare room he was using, he'd removed his coat and shoes while getting comfortable upon the lounge chair.  Within the room was Charlie, Alastor, Marie and Yuuki with Elizabeth off hiding in the hall peeking in through the doorway along with Vaggie who was there for Charlie should she need her.  The Devil didn't trust many but after a few weeks of spending time at the Hotel with these Demons, he didn't mind if they overheard as it could affect them one day as well.  Lucifer told Charlie the truth of her birth and what it had cost him, the damage and lack of powers was the reason for his own wounds taking time to heal as Alastor got a warm washcloth and bandages to help the King with his wounds.  For a while, Charlie sat there across from her Father, slowly tears began to fall down her cheeks as she got up to run and fall against her Father's lap laying her head upon his legs while crying softly and wrapping her arms around him.

"I had no idea, Papa, you did that for me?  All of it?"  He nodded and went further into the details of what he had to make others fear him, why when her life had nearly been taken making it so he hated her idea to help mortals with their redemption.  He couldn't forgive them, however, spending the time he had with them for as long as he had and seeing the support they had for him and his family.  He was starting to see mortals weren't all bad and he was happy to help his daughter, he held her against his chest after picking her up, the Demons watching would remain quiet as they took in the information the Devil had to offer.  He was no longer a strong and powerful Devil but they all cared for the Royal Family that had helped them and gave them a home within the Hotel.  When all was said and done, Lucifer was left to rest upon his bed as Alastor and Charlie stood in the doorway looking worried for the safety of the other but after learning that he would be asleep for a while they decided to leave him be for now.

                           Alastor found himself within the kitchen along with a few other Demons who were there enjoying some coffee or tea prepared by Devyn who heard the news himself, being connected with the Royal Family and what not as well as telling Angel, Husk, and Niffty.  Charlie didn't mind sharing with the crew of her Hotel as she trusted all of them, after all, her Father trusted Alastor with the truth before her.