Hello There, Your Majesty

Alastor had been renovating the Hotel as it was settled he would stay to help the Princess with her project, granted Vaggie didn't trust him and his own lackeys were forced into this job, things were coming along quite nicely as he had finished making the jambalaya for everyone there to sit down and enjoy.  It took some time for them to get over the fact that it could be poisoned before Charlie was praising him for a job well done, after which Niffty took care of the cleaning.  The Radio Demon would find himself back in the hall looking at the family portrait, the memories he had with the Devil came swirling back to him as his grin faltered just a bit and without realizing Charlie was behind him, he jumped a bit when she spoke.

"So Al?  I wanted to thank you for helping out with my project, even though you're probably just here for your own gain in some way."  She smiled at the other while noticing he had been looking at the family portrait,

"Oh uh... have you ever met my parents?"  His ear twitched as he recalled the last time he had seen the King and Queen, back in 1960, when that accident had occurred and Lucifer made the decision to leave.

"I have and was wondering, where are your parents?  How come they aren't here, supporting you, sweetheart?"  He titled his head to the side while looking at Charlie, she went about rubbing her arm to look up at the portrait and sighed heavily.

"Mother is well, busy doing her own thing and has been for a long time.  While Dad, he... he started to help me at first.  It was so confusing as to why he didn't believe in my cause when he had been so adamant about helping build this place, we spent a lot of time together but in the end, it didn't matter."  She frowned while recalling the time she spent with her Father, if it hadn't been for Vaggie, she probably wouldn't have continued her project.  It took a while before they could get that interview and with Angel messing things up the way he did.  She had almost given up, that is until Alastor came to join her cause, granted the Radio Demon was probably there for other reasons.  She'd worry about that later, Alastor looked back at the portrait and couldn't help but feel somewhat mischievous in his goal to get the Devil out of hiding.

"Well, my Dear, I'm sure things will work out in the end.  You'll see, now smile Princess, you're never fully dressed without one!"  He grasped her chin while tickling her neck a bit to make her giggle and let her smile out once more, the Radio Demon decided it was time to pay the Devil a visit.

                        Lucifer was in his study holding his head in annoyance, Lilith was there trying to scold him as she blamed him for their daughter going so far in this ridiculous idea of hers and while the Queen loved Charlie, it's not as if she had been there for their daughter just as she hadn't taken Charlie's phone call just a while ago.

"Here you are getting onto me when you're just as much to blame for not being there for Charlie!"  He said as she scoffed and looked at her phone to see the many messages not only from her daughter but from the talent agent she was working with when it came to her concerts and performances.  Upon their return, Lilith wasted no time in getting back into her work leaving the Devil alone within his home dealing with his past issues concerning the mortals.

"Not as much as you are to be blamed for even helping her with that Hotel!  Didn't you encourage her with this idea and build that hideous looking hotel for her?"  Lucifer sighed while sitting back in his chair groaning, he had only wanted to spend time with his little girl and that was all she was obsessed about.  Was it wrong of him to lead her on like that?  Probably.  The Devil looked at the Queen remembering when he had offered her a place at his side all those years ago, they had been at each other's side, causing chaos and misery to every Demon within Hell and when they finally had Charlie.  Lucifer had hoped it would bring them closer and keep them together as a family, Charlie grew slowly over time and the two immortal beings had lost their flare when it seemed as if Charlie was old enough to look after herself.  Lucifer could see Lilith hadn't cared for their daughter as she did when Charlie had been smaller, they still loved her but even that was still new to them.  Looking at Lilith as she growled from another message from her agent, she turned to glance at the King before leaving,