Chapter twenty-nine

"Pregnant!"

Ahad said with tears in his eyes. He put his hands on his head and happiness was beaming in his eyes. He was still in a shocked state.

But overall he was really happy. He looked at Zoya's sleeping figure and went towards her. He kissed her forehead and joined his forehead with hers.

He came to the doctor as she had to tell his some stuff.

"Mr khan! She is at a very delicate stage. You need to take good care of her and make sure she is free of stress. Also this time she needs to be really careful. I hope you are understanding Mr Khan!" The doctor said.

Ahad nodded his head and the doctor gave him some prescriptions and left.

He came towards Zoya smiling. He looked at her flat tummy and brushed his hand lightly there.

He was speechless. No words could describe how he was feeling. He knows Zoya will be over the cloud when she hears the news.

He wanted this to be a surprise for her so he stood up and went down to make some preparations.

______________

Zoya woke up and called for Ahad. When she got no reply she decided to go and look for him.

"Ahad" she called multiple times but no reply. As she went down the stairs she stopped as the lights were off.

"Z-O-Y-A! What shall I say about this beautiful name!" She heard Ahad's voice.

She smiled hearing him but still wished to see him.

"Zoya! My life! My everything! I married you forcefully and brought you to my home. Little did I know this action made me the happiest man on earth.

You gave me everything I needed. You were always by my side. We fought and loved. We did go through a tuff time but found a way out together." She smiled hearing this and suddenly a lit path way appeared in front of her.

She followed the path and reached in the garden area.

She smiled and walked along the pathway.

"I shared my everything with you. I showed you who I am and never hid anything from you. Today we both are going to start a new phase and I would like to thank you for always being there for me.

I love you so much Mrs Ahad Khan! I love everything about you. From morning to night everything you do always brings a smile on my face. The way you walk around in my white shirts. The way you mimic me everything about you is so perfect.

I'm not saying I may never fight with you. But I know if I ever do you will always be there to guide me correctly. In all you are my lucky charmer and I'm extremely happy to have you in my life!" Ahad said while Zoya had tears in her eyes hearing him.