- chapter 17 -

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Yes?"

"We'll have to contact Koichi" You state, he slightly gasps. "Koichi? Why is that? He most likely won't even want to have anything with the mafia" Giorno replies, Felling rather surprised that you knew him until he realizes that he shouldn't be, you most likely knew everything about him.

"Koichi knows a man called Jotaro, I will talk to you personally about him but he also knows another man, called Polnareff that might be in posses of a really strong weapon, it'll be our certain victory if we get our hands on it. The issue, the one thing I'm really worried about is that Diavolo might know about its existence. I mean, he surely does know about its existence, but he might know where it is. He might even already have it but he might not know it's full potential."

"A weapon? What do you mean by that? Weapons are almost always useless against stands" Formaggio states which makes both Mista and Narancia glare at him, taking that as a personal insult.

"It's an arrow that's able to give normal people stands, I think that almost all of you know about it. In the entrance test of Passione, Polpo had it. That arrow can give stands to the ones with resolve but it can also 'upgrade' it. It can make a deserving stand user 'requiem'. In the original timeline, Giorno used it and he defeated the boss." you explain, your statement makes everyone's eyes widen, even Risotto.

Everyone ends up looking at Giorno and even Giorno is surprised.

"I even think that if we get our hands on it, Giorno is the one to use it. His requiem stand's our only possible way since it's invincible" You continue, hoping you're not adding pressure on Giorno.

"...Invincible?" Giorno and Melone ask at the same time.

"Yes, It's the most powerful requiem stand that ever came to existence. Only one stand comes close to it but it's not part of this dimension."

"..." You can tell that all of this is too much to take for everyone. Silence falls as everyone realizes what they're facing.

"For now...Let's all go and rest. For today, this is enough. (Y/N), you especially need to rest. I and Risotto will stay awake to stay on guard and discuss. We'll continue tomorrow so for now, you're all free." Bucciarati orders, rather robotically which makes your hands shake, realizing the pressure and tension you just put on everyone.

"...y-yes" You say as you slowly stand up, followed by Giorno and Melone then the rest. Most walk up the stairs to their rooms and Giorno says, "Give me a second, I'll prepare tea for both of us, you said you wanted to tell me something" and he heads off to the kitchen.

You walk up the stairs, followed by Melone.

That is until you feel a hand lying on your right hip which makes you jump from the shock.

"M-Melone! This is not the time for this-" You say until he pins you on the wall, forcefully shutting you up by pressing his hand on your mouth.

He pulls you closer with his other hand as he moves his head so his nose is almost touching yours.

"Stop your little game with that Giorno, I don't like it. He's nothing" he coldly states as he moves his face to the crotch of your neck, biting it.

"For now, I won't do anything. You've been warned. Don't try to complain to anyone, You'll see what will happen if so."

He moves his hips away after leaving a purple bite mark. He bit so strongly that blood started coming out on it.

You felt the pain, but his attitude makes you quiver and shake.

Why is this happening to you?

That's until, You hear him hiss in pain, moving away from you. He keeps on moving his left leg so when you look down at it, you see a snake, biting on it.