- chapter 10 -

- see important note at the end -
Starting time, 18:39PM (CEST)

Giorno and Ghiaccio approach each other, both with their stand summoned. Gold experience is floating behind his user, ready to fight. Ghiaccio Is wearing his stand and is freezing the ground around him, ready to strike. The air is humid so Ghiaccio had a big advantage over Giorno.

You know one of the rare ways to defeat Ghiaccio so you try to approach Giorno to tell him what he can do but Mista grabs your hand and pushes you behind him. "(Y/N), you stay out of this- they're dangerous! You can't see stands so this is even worse for you!" He tells you but you quickly reply saying, "I know! But listen to me, Giorno doesn't know what he's facing! Ghiaccio's stand Is dange-" but you get interrupted by a yelp from Narancia. While you were trying to explain your knowledge to Mista, formaggio had approached, punching Narancia, causing him to slowly shrink. This is bad.

You push Mista aside and run to Narancia. It seems that formaggio Is planning on crushing him with his foot. Narancia is so small at this point, almost as small as a penny so when Narancia tried to run, it was hard for him because of the new size he is and because of his small figure. You decide instead to punch formaggio in the face, succeeding in pushing him away from Narancia. You make sure that you didn't step on him and you quickly pick Narancia from the ground and try to run back to Mista but- you suddenly trip and start falling.

As you fall, you quickly move your hands above your hands and close them protectively around Narancia to make sure that he doesn't get hurt. You fall on your face first and you yelp out of pain. The pain doesn't only come from your face, but your leg as well. You try to sit and Stand up but sometimes pushes your right leg, it pushes you hard, dragging you towards the rival team. You try to think, "what the fuck could be causing thi- OH! ITS PESCI!" you yell out, not to yourself but for the others to hear. Mista rushes next to you and shoots something on your leg but the bullets bounce off, two of the five shot bullets hitting his left arm. He groans in pain as he shoots what you assume is the string of Pesci's stand that's holding your leg but the bullets bounce off again, thankfully they don't hit him though.

"M-mista! Shoot Pesci instead, he's the guy with the green hair and the fishing po-" You try to explain to him but get interrupted by Giorno's scream- you've never heard him scream and you're almost scared to look but you do non the less. You turn your head and see that Giorno is bleeding from his left arm all the way to his hand. The clothes and skin have been ripped off because of Ghiaccio's eyes and the sight looks horrible.

Your face becomes pale from what you're seeing and from the pain in your leg, Pesci's stand feels like you've been stabbed in the leg by something thin and it's really unbeatable. Narancia is still in your hands and hand him to Mista so he can protect him and you grab on a sign pole next to you and hold into it. Pesci keep pushing you with his stand and you keep your grip on your pole like your life depends on it. Mista tries to shoot Pesci but Prosciutto punches the bullets away as fugo takes Narancia from Mista and puts him in his pocket to protect him as he runs to you and grips on your arms to make sure that you don't get dragged away by Pesci.

Fugo can't use his stand or he'll hurt himself, you and his teammates but you're sure that Prosciutto wouldn't hesitate. You see than he's holding ice cubes, supposedly made by Ghiaccio, and he handles them to his teammates. Formaggio Is standing back, when you punches him, he accidentally his his head on a rock and he is now dizzy, unable to fight. Giorno Is fighting ghiaccio, mista Is shooting Prosciutto and prosciutto deflects all his bullets, fugo is holding on you as Pesci keeps pushing you like you're a stubborn fish. Your leg hurts, so much and you have no idea of what to do.

Suddenly, your body starts feeling heavy, tired and aching. You look at fugo and you see wrinkles starting to appear on his face, same with Mista and your eyes widen. "Fugo- listen to me! Go get ice from somewhere- this is Prosciutto's stand! It makes you become older till your body can't handle it a-anymore! I can't explain more but please l-listen to me! Go get ice from the bar right there-" you say as you glance at the bar infront of you sense fugo wouldn't be able to get the ice from the restaurant thanks to the hitman members "- and put it on your faces and b-bodies to reverse the a-aging and go back to normal! HURRY UP!" you almost shout at him and he nods, he knows that you know more about them than he does so he decides to obey. "Keep your grip tight on the pole and mista-" he calls Mista "-stay close to her and try to shoot that ananas head" he tells him as he runs away, leaving you to grip tightly on the pole.