9

Once we walked back into the school, we went straight to class. (8th period) "there you guys are!" jin said running toward the both of us. he hugs jimin and smiled at me. of course I smile back. "where did you guys go?" namjoon asked. "just to a local cafe" I said and jimin nodded. "by the way, wheres the teacher? I continued. "ain't here," jungkook said walking up to us with tae and hobi. I see from the corner of my eye how jimin just glare at tae and hobi. "disgusting" he mumbled under his breath. thank god I was the only one to catch it or else there would've been a fight. "hey suga where did you go?" hobi ask walking towards me. I pushed him away slightly. "uh jimin wanna help me do that thing since the teacher isn't here?" I asked him. I know it might seem petty but I really don't wanna be around hobi right now and I don't think he wants to either. he shrugs his shoulders and says "sure" we walk off. "where are you guys going now?" jin asked. jimin walked towards him and whispered in his ear. he gave jimin an ok and we left. "what did you say?" I asked him as we walked. "I just told him that I'm going to help you pack your stuff," he said looking straight as we walked. "ok let's go to my car. I don't feel like walking" I say walking towards the school parking lot. 

"whoa that's your car?!" he asked me out of shock and i nodded

"whoa that's your car?!" he asked me out of shock and i nodded. "hop in" I said as I got in. i saw a big smile on his face as he got in the car. we drove to my and hobi's apartment. "ok were here come on" i said hopping out the car. he did as well. we went into the elevator and down the hall. I unlocked the door and we both walked in.

"whoaaa this is your house!? if I was you I would've kicked hobi out and kept this to myself" he said looking around

"whoaaa this is your house!? if I was you I would've kicked hobi out and kept this to myself" he said looking around. I started to laugh. "come on upstairs, that's where my clothes are," I said as I walked up the steps and he follows. we walked into the bedroom and I walked to the closet and started throwing my clothes on the bed. "jimin pass me a suitcase by the bed" I said. he put the white big one on the bed and started folding my clothes and placing them in the bag. after a while, we filled up 2 suitcases. once we was done I grabbed one and he grabbed the other. we left together and i locked the door behind us. we walked back to the car and i put both suitcases in the car with jimins help of course. we drove away from the apartment. "ok let us go to my apartment" jimin said. he told the address and surprisingly it wasn't far. we arrived in front of his building in 10 minutes.