8

suga pov

i got to the next class and jimin was sitting in the back of the room with his head down. i sat next to him. "jimin i know your not sleep" i said sighing. he sighed himself. "im up" i said. he lifted his head. "whats going on?" i asked concerned. he sighed. "hyung i cant tell you. its not my place to tell" he said looking sad. i dont understand what he means. "why cant you tell me?" i asked. "because..." he said and paused. i can tell it was stressing him out. "come on lets take a walk" i said getting up. he looked at me confused and got up from his seat. we walked out the class and out the building. "where are we going cause we are literally skipping school right now" he said concerned. "to a-" but before i could finish we heard someone scream. "HEY YOU KIDS COME BACK!" a security guard yelled runnng after us. "ahh! what are we gonna do?!" he yelled. "run!" i yelled grabbing his hand and running. i heard him laughing as we were running. i smiled. we finally made it off school grounds and the guard stopped chasing us. both of us panting our asses off. "ok so where are we going?" he asked once he caught his breath. "a coffee shop right around the corner. just so you can relax. i know your stressed" i said and he just hummed as a response. as we walked I realized we were still holding hands and i think he noticed to. he was blushing very hard. "were here," I said as we stood in front of the place. it's one of my favorite coffee places. we walked in and sat down. he sat across from me. "hello what would you like?" a waiter asked me and jimin. "I would have a vanilla cappuccino," jimin said with a smile. "and i would have a regular coffee. cream and sugar" i said and watched as she scribbled everything down in a little notepad. "ok be right back," she said and walked away. I watched as jimin fidget in his seat. "please tell me what's wrong" I said. "please Hyung. it's not my place to tell" he said, setting both hands on the table. they were both shaking. I held both of his hands. he looked at me surprised. "you're shaking" I said. "on one hand I wanna tell you because it's not right, you don't deserve it and I don't think hobi will. on the other hand, I don't want to be the shit starter and the blame for you guys problem" he said lowering his head. "jimin tell me now" i said, base in my voice. 'please' i thought.

jimin pov

i jumped. i never heard suga hyung use base in his voice. not even towards me. its kinda hot. i then reached for my phone in my back pocket and put the picture of tae fucking hobi on the screen. i slid my phone towards suga and he stared at it. no emotion. "i knew it" he said. i was shocked. "h-how?" i asked. "well he keeps taking long in the bathroom when there arent any long lines and he keeps taking tae with him. did you tell jungkook?" he asked. i shook my head no. "its not my place plus i-" but i cut myself off. i want to tell him i like him. very much. but i just cant. "i never even loved him" he said. "are you saying that out of anger?" i asked. "no. i love someone else" he said. suddenly my heart dropped. the lady came back with the drinks. i thanked her and so did suga Hyung. "would you help me pack my stuff at the house before hobi gets there?" asked me bluntly. "sure" I said back. i looked at him as he stirred the coffee. i couold tell he was thinking hard. "what are you thinking about?" i asked him. "imma have to move in with my parents and give hobi the apartment. and move schools" he said sighing. "no you don't! come live with me!" I said excitedly. "it'll be fun!" I said smiling. he smiled too. "sure" we talked about all kinds of stuff. "we have to head back to school before the others think something bad happened," I said and he nodded. we finished our drinks and he paid. we walked out together. "you know you didn't have to pay for my drink right?" I said and he nodded. "I wanted to," he said. "yeah but-" "JIMIN!" suga Hyung yelled grabbing me. a car speeding past. I was snuggled into his chest. "be careful" he said looking at me. I looked at him back. we stood like that for a few more seconds till I pulled away. I cleared my throat and thanked him. "no problem" he responded. we walked back to school.