3

after classes ended i felt so tired and exhausted for some reason. I never feel like that after class. 'i must be hungry' i thought.  it was lunchtime after all so I might as well go get something to eat. I saw suga and the others sitting at a table already eating. I looked around to find namjoon and jin. they were standing at the end of the line to buy their food. I jogged to them. "hi guys" i said hugging both of them. they hugged back saying "hi jiminie" we stood and chatted about anything until the line got short. "what you want today?" the man asked us. I looked and saw a lot of sweets. then I saw my favorite pizza. "uh ill have one slice of Hawaiian pizza and one slice of chocolate cake" I said smiling. he handed me both and i handed him the money i owe. "thanks come again" he said as i walked away to sit where we usualy sit. i sat down taking a bite out of my pizza and jin and namjoon was already at the table sitting down.  we started talking about classes and i told them what happened with suga and that kid. "oh looks like someone likes youuuu" jin hyung said teasing me. i laughed. "i doubt that. hes dating my friend" i said taking another bite of my pizza.  i swallowed and sighed. "hobi is your ex-best friend. best friends don't leave you for someone else and they don't definitely stop talking to the one person who put them together" namjoon hyung said taking a bite out of a hamburger he orgered. "tell me about it" i said rolling my eyes. "but i still think he likes you. he havent stop staring over here since you sat down. and this isn't the first time" jin hyung said bobbing his head the way suga hyung is sitting. I looked and hes right. he's looking this way. i felt myself get red. hobi wasnt with him. he was alone. "go talk to him" namjoon hyung said. I was debating for a couple of seconds but I then got up and walked towards him. he watched my every move. "hi hyung" i said. "hi jimin-ah" he said getting up from his seat. "nice to see you again" he said as he hugged me. it was a friendly hug. I know it was. but I feel so safe in his arms. he asked if I wanted to sit down and i said yes. we sat down and talked until his crew came back from the bathroom. 'kinda weird how they all went to the bathroom together' i thought. jungkook then came sitting down. "hey where's the others?" suga hyung asked. jungkook explained how there's a long line in the bathroom and how tae and hobi are waiting. suga replied with an "ok" and we all continued to talk. I kept making jokes and they kept laughing. "omg you should hang with us more often," jungkook said calming down from laughing. I giggled. "I don't know about that," I said rubbing the back of my neck. "I have my own crew," I said but I was really worried about what hobi would thnk. I didn't want him feeling away about it. 

meanwhile in the bathroom...

"ah~ fuck! daddy faster~" hobi moaned as he was getting slammed by tae from behind. after jungkook left from the bathroom, tae and hobi ran off to find a more secure place to have some fun. even though they are both dating and the others had done nothing wrong to them they feel like they should mess around anyway. its been going on for months now. it started when tae came to suga and hobis house looking for suga to return his laptop. he opened the door only to find no one was home but hobi. "hey wheres suga hyung?" tae asked as hobi sat on the couch with just shorts and an oversized shirt on. his hair messy but cute. "he's not here he said he'll be back in an hour. want to wait with me?" hobi asked eating popcorn. ta thought about it and when he heard the rain started pouring down he decided to stay for a bit at least until the rain calmed down. they sat and watched a movie or two until tae fell asleep on the couched. hobi felt horny as fuck and since suga wasn't there he decided to have some fun with tae.  hobi unzipped taes pants and started sucking on his cock. hearing broken and quiet moans come from tae as he slept. a while later tae was wide awake fucking hobi senseless on the couch.