Chapter 11

"Fuck!" I thought as I stood there embarrassed. It was like my whole body froze. "Here you go jimin" suga said as he picked up my towel for me. He wrapped it around my waist. 'OMG OMG' I screamed in my head. "Thank you hyung" I said covering my face. I was shaking from the embarrassment. I heard a slight chuckle from his lips. "WHATS SO FUNNY?!" I screamed. His face got serious. "I'm sorry I just think your really cute" he said stroking my wet hair. 'Is this a dream. Yes I must be dreaming' I thought. I closed my eyes tight and opened them back up. He was closer than before. "H-Hyung?" I called. He started to lean in. Something was making me lean towards him. Like a gravitational pull or something. We kissed. His cold lips on my hot ones. My body started to feel hotter than before. I jumped back not wanting to go further. We looked at each other panting. He was confused. I can tell by his crossed eyebrows. "I-it's not that I don't wanna do it..it's just..i don't know" I started to stutter.

No one POV
Suga grabbed jimin by the back of his neck and pulled him in to a passionate kiss. Jimin moaned in surprised. Jimin then wrapped his still wet arms around suga neck and suga wrapped his around his waist. "Mmm~" jimin moaned into the kiss as suga slipped his tongue with ease into his mouth. Suga continues as he picks up jimin and jimin wraps his legs around his waist. Suga carries jimin into his room. He laid jimin on the bed and u wrapped his towel. Suga began to stoke jimin nice and slow. Making sure he pleases jimin. Jimin moans into the kiss and grips suga arms. His toes begin to curl from the pleasure. "H-hyung..please~" jimin begged. "What do you want kitten?" Suga asked next to jimins ear. He shivered. "I want you~" jimin said seductively into his ear. He licked and bit sugas ear making his groan. "Argh jimin~" Suga takes off his pants and there it was. Jimins eyes filled with fear. 'Would it fit?!' Jimin thought. Suga chuckled. "Is this your first time?" Suga asked placing kisses on jimins inner thighs. "Nghh~ yeah" jimin answered breathless. "It would be my honor to be your first time jimin" Suga said as he kisses jimins hand. Suga began to eat jimin out. Making sure to stroke his cock as well. "AH~!" Jimin moaned out has Suga stuck alone finger inside him. The time progressed jimin had 3 fingers inside him. Moans pouring out of his sexy mouth. Suga then positioned himself in front of jimins hole. "Tell me when it hurts" he said as he slid in. "AHHHH NGHH~!" Jimin yelled as he came.  Shaking and whimpering. "You came already kitten. I didn't even start yet~"