19.

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes, arms stretching out to ease stiff joints.

What time was it?

His lips formed a confused pout, elbows coming to rest on a bed which wasn't his own.

Didn't he leave Y/N's last night?

He distinctly remembers a couch, soft fingers over his skin.

How did he end up here?

"Y/N?" He calls out, voice heavy and husky with sleep.

He slips out of bed, toes curling and burying themselves into a fluffy white rug as he takes in his surroundings.

It's a modest sized room, walls a beautiful lilac colour and Taehyung can't help but smile fondly at the personal touches.

The stacks of classic literature on her bedside table, small selection of pop figures on the opposite one.

"Well she's a Yuri On Ice fan." Taehyung chuckles to himself as he notices the dvd resting by her television, maybe they could watch it together sometime.

He slowly gets to his feet, pleased to see he's still dressed minus his shirt.

He can't remember doing anything but kissing.

He remembers not wanting to rush anything so they simply talked, got to know each other better.

It was nice.

It was refreshing.

Taehyung steps out of the bedroom to find a small dog staring at him, head cocked to the side.

"Hey buddy, you must be Milo right?" He coos, kneeling down and giving the adorable little a guy a fuss. Taehyung remembers Y/N talking about Milo, there were a few times she showed or sent him pictures but this was their first time meeting.

"I hope the two of us can get along." Taehyung chuckles as he stands, watching with a smile as the dog races through to the kitchen ahead of him.

That's when the smell of something sweet hits him, maybe pancakes? His stomach rumbles and he remembers promising to eat breakfast with the guys, checking his watch he sees it's way past midday and they probably already went without him.

Not that he cares....

Because the moment he enters the kitchen his heart races, heat rushing to the tips of his ears as the sight of Y/N wearing just a shirt greets him.

She's humming something, he vaguely recalls hearing it before but doesn't dwell on what it could be as his eyes are immediately drawn to the sway of her hips as she glides gracefully around the kitchen putting what looks like breakfast together for them.

It scares him a little...how domestic this feels.

Taehyung hadn't been with anyone like this since his last relationship ended but even then he didn't feel as comfortable as this, like he could wake up to this everyday and never get bored.

He sits at the counter, chin resting on his open palm.

Wasn't this moving too fast? They hadn't even had a second date yet but Taehyung felt like he could spend forever sitting at this very counter watching his Siren sway her hips, humming some tune he can't place.

The sun peaks through heavy clouds, a few rays filtering through the kitchen blinds and bathing her in a bewitching glow.

He swallows, tells himself to focus on the present and not be afraid of the future.