9. (2/2)

Taehyung placed his index finger under her chin and pushed up gently.

"I don't think you're weird, adorable.....beautiful......sexy but not weird." His lips met the corner of her mouth, the kiss short but sweet yet sent both their hearts racing.

Taehyung never noticed Amber leave, the only woman who had his attention was the one with a red nose, multiple layers and a box full of homemade cupcakes.

"I told her that she didn't need to put up with that kind of attitude from him, they've been together for years now and she deserves so much better and then

"I told her that she didn't need to put up with that kind of attitude from him, they've been together for years now and she deserves so much better and then....." Y/N's eyes widened as Taehyung dragged his index finger through the frosting and then gently deposited it on the end of her nose.

"Why did you do that?" Her eyes widened as he chuckled.

"You don't need to be so nervous Y/N." He cocked his brow playfully.

"Who says I'm nervous? I'm just making conversation."

Taehyung took a final bite of his cupcake, savouring the sweet strawberry filling before swallowing.

"You ramble when you're nervous and for the past ten minutes you've been telling me all about your friend and her marital problems."

Taehyung didn't mind, he could listen to her talk about the most mundane things and be hanging off her every word but what did trouble him was how much his earlier request seemed to bother her.

Was she really so self conscious, she was so incredibly beautiful.

Why couldn't she see that?

Namjoon left when Amber did, saying something about meeting with a friend for lunch but Taehyung wasn't stupid, he knew the reason his friend had left was so he could spend quality time alone with Y/N and he appreciated it. 

Yet the moment Taehyung asked her to strip down to her underwear and hop on the chair she freaked out, muttering something about her friend and a divorce.

Taehyung was used to confident women, the types he inked were never shy when it came to stripping and showing their bodies but then Y/N was different and he knew this.

Y/N doesn't have the confidence they have, she needs to be approached differently.

"I'm sorry Taehyung, this is our first official session and I know you need to start work on the design but I'm nervous. I don't have a good relationship with my body, in all honesty I hate it right now and stripping off in front of anyone is my worst nightmare but in front of you....well it's even worse."

Taehyung furrowed his brow.

"Why worse?"

Y/N squeezed her eyes shut briefly, her nose scrunched up adorably with the frosting still on the end which he gently wiped away with his thumb.