A/N

Hello There,

So the story that you have hopefully just read is the first book in my mini series that I've started. I'd just like to mention a few things about it:

I started writing it in late August early September 2019 and it was basically me getting very bored on holiday in Spain with a notebook and a pen and thinking up the plot. It took a while for me to get the confidence to even start mentioning it to people in my school as people can be bitchy, but here we are I guess...

I also can't really take all the credit: the story behind the origin of Lucas Hansel's poison was told to me by my mum, she told me about something that had happened somewhere in Asia about a scandal where people died by no reason ...or something like that, but it was the main influence behind the story which is now partly finished, so...

Yay

Another thing that may have been noticed by the people who aren't massive Sherlock fans (like me) is that some parts of it don't make a lot of sense. Call it me being lazy or me being unclear, whatever you say, it isn't vital to the main part of the story, it's just something that Sherlock fans can 'pick out' as it were. The more important things are based around Astrid and Jim and Lucas and stuff like that.

so ja

As I'm writing this author's note, it is Sunday the 8th December 2019 and I have managed to find time in my stressful mock exam period to get this finished.

Writing this book has honestly been the only thing keeping me sane. The world of Sherlock is a complete Mystery to me, as well as most others, and there is so much more that I can write about. For now, I will leave you with this and hope to God that you have enjoyed reading it, if not, then I should probably reconsider wanting to take English for a-levels.

Oh well

Please let me know what your thoughts are on the book, I'll be sure to get the next one up within a week.

Anyhoooo,

till the next one.

👋👋

Dancing with the Devil (part one)рдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ