He... I was still watching him, I could tell what everyone in the room was thinking. He faked it all, he didn't love me.. but.. I don't know if I believe that? I should... and partially do yet... I-I don't know.

Outside of some store, a cámara catches his pretty brown hair, and that FUCKING boy. The one he loves so much. Anger is what I feel, it's stronger then my love I fear. Yet it's all I feel, heh I'm not real yet I can feel this rage... yet the sadness comes washing over. He loves him. Not me. I'm a stupid b-bot for thinking such idiotic things like that.

They emerged from behind the tree, hands together. The cameras aren't very good but they seem as if they were crying- heh cry all you want dumb ass kid. Jiminie... my baby- even if he doesn't love me I love him.. guess I-I have to get over him.

The screen switches to another camera, following the pair as they walk inside.

We walk inside, in need to call Jin Hyung. Much respect for him, he's actually helped, you'd think they wouldn't let bots help humans with their emotions and problems, but I guess he's an acceptation, he reminds me of Guki. So kind and caring, he's like a human... but I don't really know.

"Minnie? Where..." Taeseok's voice dies out once he's met with a tall man's chest in his face. "Come here." I whisper to him grabbing his hand, leading him to the cashier. "Come on don't make eye contact with anyone ok?" He nods squeezing my hand a bit tightly.

"Excuse me sir? Can we please use your phone?" The cashier guy, a boy, nodded handing us a weird phone with a wire connected to it. "Um... I don't know the number.. the place it's um the therapist place on the road... uhhh wait.... oh yeah on Gongmae road yeah Can you call pretty please?" I asked, I should have remembered the place and number but, really I wasn't worried about that at all. Just getting back to Guki.

"Yes sir- actually may we speak in the back?" I nodded my head, softly letting go of Taeseok. But he wouldn't let go. "I'll be back it's ok?" He shook his head. "No please I wanna go, the guy is still there," I looked behind him, and the tall guy was indeed still there once I glanced he decided to look at some product off the shelf as if he wasn't watching us.

"Ok come on."

The call was done, Jin-hyung was coming very soon, and all I could do was wait. Taeseok wouldn't let go of me. "Jimin- I wish you wouldn't have to leave me..." I sigh and nod. "I know but... I need to be with who I love."

Jin arrived a couple minutes later, escorting us out of the store and into the car. "Jin hyung I'll be going home I'll walk so-"

"No you'll be staying with me for a bit, we're going on a trip. To help you of course." Jimin mentally freaked out, this won't be good, he needs to get to Jungkook as fast as possible. How will he slip away?