Damien's POV

koi no yokan. It doesn’t mean love at first sight it more refers to the knowledge that a future love is inevitable.It’s the feeling when you meet someone that you’re going to fall in love with them. Maybe you don’t love them right away, but it’s inevitable that you will.

--------

From the So Random Smoshcast

I remember getting on the set not knowing exactly where I was going, but walking by shayne and for whatever reason i felt like i'm going to know that dude… interesting. And so yeah then i went up for the table read and he was there we introduced ourselves and there you go

I remember it was the table read that i really saw him and I was nervous at first because I had done one episode. So they brought me on for one episode and I assumed because it was me and like 2 or 3 new people on this new cast. I was like oh cool we’re the new cast they’re adding on and then I was like i'm doing a good job like I felt pretty good about how I did that episode The next week I see damien and I go oh god i did a terrible job and they’re replacing me. And then in the table read you were crushing it.

-----------

The first time Damien was on the set of So Random he decided to take a stroll around the lot to explore and find his way around the set he would be working at this week, and with any luck weeks to come. Anxiety bubbled up in the pit of his stomach at his unfamiliar surroundings, he wasn’t really sure where he was going. His feet seemed to have a mind of their own just taking him to some unknown destination.

Some would call it chance that aimlessly walking around turned out to be one of the best decisions of his life  because of his pointless endeavor it was when he got his first glimpse of Shayne Topp, however it was more like fate. 

The younger version of Shayne didn’t seem to notice Damien, but Damien sure noticed the shorter male. An odd feeling nestled it's way into Damien that he couldn't quite place.

I’m going to know that dude” ,was what came to the forefront of Damien’s thought process,“Interesting”.

Instead of engaging with the mysterious stranger Damien continued on his way, but memory of the handsome man was burned in his brain. 

After wondering around a while longer a random PA found him lost in thought. “Hello, you must be the new hire. Do you need some help getting to the table read?” Damien who had been lost in thought dialed back into reality. “Oh yeah that would be great actually, sorry I was a little lost in my own world there”. 

“That’s alright if you will follow me this way” the admittedly nice PA led him to the table read. Where none other than the boy from earlier was. Damien barely noticed the PA taking here leave because he was so fascinated by this man he was so sure he would get to know. When Damien arrived in the room everyone started to introduce themselves. One of the writers or someone told him that they were still waiting on Sterling to get back from his smoke break then they would get started. 

A little overwhelmed by everyone coming at him at once Damien just tried to smile and nod along, and speaking when necessary. Then there he was again. The shorter male smiled and extended his hand, “Hey, My names Shayne. I’m excited to get to work with you.'' 

“Damien Haas”, he responded while shaking the other’s hand. A small smile made it's way onto his face and excitement filled Damien at the thought of getting to know Shayne.

It's pretty short but a few more chapters exploring their relationship is in the works.