23: Tamaki Amajiki - First Time 9Lemon)

Start from the beginning

"Uh... we're fine, why?" I asked.

"C'mon, give me all the juicy news! I wanna know what Tamaki's like as a boyfriend!" She clapped her hands together.

"O-oh, well he's charming and he always thinks of me, he treats me well and I don't think there's anyone better," I smiled, thinking of my boyfriend.

"Mm-hm, mm-hm, what's he like intimacy wise?" She asked with an evil grin appearing on her face.

"I-I... why do you want to know?"

"C'mon, this is what girls talk about! And I'm intrigued," she smiled but I could practically see the devil horns poking out from her head.

"O-okay... well he's a great kisser, so passionate. And he always respectively holds onto my waist when we kiss. He plays with my hair while we cuddle, it's very therapeutic actually-,"

"Have you had sex?" She suddenly asked and I almost choked on my food.

"W-what? Where did that come from?" I exclaimed, my heart exploding.

"I'm just intrigued," she defended.

"A little too intrigued! Nejire, that kind of thing is... well... private!"

"Please! I wanna know! You don't have to tell me what it was like-,"

"Oh my goodness Nejire! If I tell you then can we please change the subject?" I asked desperately and she nodded her head vigorously. "No, we haven't done it."

"Why not?"

"That's not changing the subject!" I cried.

"Just answer!"

"Okay fine! I want to, yes, but I know he doesn't want to and I don't want to force him because I know it'll only scare him! Now, can we change the goddamn subject?" I demanded.

"Interesting..." he said, rubbing her chin.

"Please don't tell him!" I pleaded, grabbing onto her arm.

"Don't worry, I won't tell Tamaki," she said with a sly smile. I made the mistake of asking her not to tell anyone though, as she ended up telling Mirio, who then tried the same trick on Tamaki.

- Flashback Over -

I clutched onto Tamaki's hand as the four of us walked home, but my conversation with Nejire earlier that day kept on playing on repeat. I was getting more and more curious, I had never really thought about it before but now I couldn't stop thinking about it. Occasionally I glanced up at my boyfriend who seemed to be deep in thought as well, his cheeks pink. 'Would I have to be the one to initiate?' Most likely, but the thought scared me, doubts whirling through my head. 'What if he didn't want to? What if he didn't see me sexually?' I really didn't know what to think.

We reached the fork in the road were Tamaki and I turned right, Nejire and Mirio turning left. We said our goodbyes, Nejire winking. I gulped, trying to ignore it, as we walked silently down the street towards my apartment block. "So... good day?" I asked, trying to stop it from being awkward. As I was in 3-B I didn't have classes with him.

"Hm? Oh, yeah, it was okay," he said simply. "You?"

"Standard, we had boring theory for a lot of it," I moaned. I caught him looking down at me with a gentle smile and a twinkle in his eyes, but too soon he snapped his head back up. We reached my apartment and I unlocked the door for us, hung our bags and coats up and collapsed on the sofa. It was quite a small place, just one bedroom but as it was just me, I really didn't mind. We did what we always did and cuddled on the sofa, me relaxing against his body, his arm wrapped tightly around me. When we started going out, he was completely new to affection but a few weeks later he had gotten used to it, and a lot of the time initiated the hugs and kisses we shared. His familiar smell made me feel relaxed, but my heart was still pumping a little faster then it usually would as Nejire's words played on repeat. 'Do I just throw caution to the wind and go for it?'