Her name sounds so familiar, but I can't figure it out. Her voice. It's like my body feels comfortable around her that I don't find it with Sooyoung. Right after breakfast, Chaeyoung went back inside her house since breakfast was in our house.

Did I mention how beautiful she was while playing the piano? Her blonde hair flowed effortlessly on her shoulders. What made it even more attractive was how the piano was placed. She was beside a large window. I wonder if she also sings?

Chaeyoung was a mystery that I wanted to solve. It's as if I've known her for a long time. Unknowingly, I followed her and slowly hid at the wall between us. Then, she started playing her piano. What caught me off guard was her voice.

(Chaeyoung's cover of 'If It Is You')

Why is it so hard for you

To properly

See me trying

I get shocked to see

How much I get hurt because of you

My days are a struggle

Even my dreams are painful

If it was you

How would it be

If these crazy days became yours

Then I felt my heart beating fast. It's as if it was getting intrigued by her voice. I placed a hand to where my heart was. What was this feeling? It was beating fast, yet it felt so painful.

Do you know how I'm doing these days?

I can't even fall asleep

I can't even swallow anything

Do you know that I'm becoming

More ruined as I look at you? I feel like dying

I feel like dying

Even though there's no way you'll come to me

Even though I know you're looking somewhere else

Whatever happened between her and Jennie? It left her broken, like it'll be hard for her to piece back together. Jennie. I feel something when I hear or say that name. Have we met before? Wait, if we did. Chaeyoung would have reacted differently when we met.

And then a sudden realization hit me. She called me Jennie. Was I similar to Jennie? Who is she? Not noticing that I was already sitting down on the floor. Chaeyoung stopped playing, which alerted me to stand back up and hide.

"Ruby Jane? Are you there?" Her voice called out, and I didn't know what to do. Should I show up or ignore it? Act like she's crazy calling for me when I'm not even here.

"You know, I can sense you from here." She jokingly says, and I sigh. I slowly walked inside her room and tried to contain a gasp at the sight of her room again.

"I-I'm sorry, I was curious if you'd sing."

She playfully raises a brow. "Oh really?"

I shivered at the sight. "Y-Yeah, how was it then?" She asks with a smile.

Snap out of it, Ruby Jane. Didn't she say that she'd properly introduce herself? This meant we were okay, yet you acted like a wimp.

"B-Breathtaking," I said and gasped at what I said. Ruby Jane Park, I can't believe you said that to her. I quickly apologized, which made her chuckle. I smiled, knowing she was a comfortable person to be with.

"I'll let you off with that." She chuckles and stares back at the piano.

"Want me to sing you a song?" She asks as she gestures for me to sit beside her. I nervously went beside her and thought of a song.

"Do you know Fallin' All In You by Shawn Mendes?" I said, and I felt her tense up.

C H A E Y O U N G

I froze at the song of choice. It's just that; It was the song I sang to Jennie when I confessed. A lump formed in my throat. Just who are you, Ruby Jane? The things you're making me feel are unexplainable. You're starting to be like Jennie.

"Chaeyoung, is something wrong?" She asked softly, and I got back to reality.

"No-Nothing," I answered and started playing the piano.

So close with you on my lips
Touch noses, feeling your breath

Fuck fuck don't break down. Don't let Ruby Jane see this side of you.

Push your heart and pull away, yeah
Be my summer in a winter day love

How can I even keep going when every word I sing from that song gives me the once-fluttering feeling of being in love? Now it's breaking my heart little by little with each word. I stopped and calmed down.

"I-I'm sorry, I don't know much of the song." I lied and smiled painfully at her, who seemed to nod.

"It's alright. At least I heard you sing a few lines of my favorite song." She says, and I freeze again. Seriously I'd be frozen if it was real.

"Favorite song?"

=====

Hi? How are ya'll doing?

I apologize for the errors.