"Well, they're free to do anything they like if you plan to let them stay in the villa."

~~~

I have been feeling numb ever since my life fell apart. Jennie's painful expression still haunts me, and it doesn't give me peace of mind. Why am I so stupid? There isn't a day where I don't think about her, and it's killing me.

I turned on my speaker and played music as I drowned myself in these thoughts, accompanied by alcohol.

How am I supposed to be alright?

ever since we split apart, no I'm not doing fine

And I can't lie, my life's been really hard

it's difficult to see the light when life is feeling dark

Shit, Ali Gatie's used to you is wrecking the hell out of me. The feelings were too much that I was battling whether I should be thankful to have found a song that best describes my situation or be angry for making me feel this way. Guess I am both.

Yeah, I got used to you

so losing you, it hurts inside

So instead of battling with my head. I decided to drink my beer until the time I'll dose off.

There's nothing harder than

losing the one you love the most

Jennie, God, I can't get her out of my head. She was everything to me. She got me out of my depressed state once. Now I don't know who'll save me.

I know I'm used to the pain

it's just never hurt like this before

My family has abandoned me for being a failure. I lost their trust from a simple mistake. They don't even appreciate my achievements before. How pathetic. My friends have abandoned me all because of that scandal. They believed the media and saw me as a criminal.

But if I had a chance

I'd try again, I'd try some more

She didn't even give me a chance to explain or prove to her that it was all a lie. Yet all this pain is making me numb. I guess I'm used to the pain after all.

~~~

L I S A

Chaeyoung looks like shit, and she hasn't been doing well. Trust me, she gets drunk five times a week, and I've tried everything to stop her. After all, Jennie was the best that happened. She changed my best friend out of my expectations. Sadly, they had to end. All because of some bastard trying to bring Chaeyoung down.

I sighed as I saw her drinking again in the living room while listening to some sad music. I know I'm not trying any better to get her to stop, but trust me, I am thinking of ways. I hope Jisoo can help me. I hope we don't scare them off if they see Chaeyoung like this.

I haven't seen Jisoo since Chaeyoung left Seoul, and as much as I want to work and be with my girlfriend. I can't leave Chaeyoung, not when she needs me the most. We were childhood best friends, she was there for me through thick and thin, and it's my turn to be there for her.

She helped me get a life when I was on the brink of giving up. My parents passed away when I was young, leaving my brother and me. Luckily, Chaeyoung's family found us on the streets and offered help. And from then on, our life turned out to be great. I'm now a world-class photographer, while BamBam owns a dance studio.

~~~

A few days later, it was Jisoo's arrival here in Jeju. I'm excited to be with her again, and I can't wait for us to hang out, especially in helping Chaeyoung. Then, I saw her small figure running toward me, and I smiled widely.

"Lisa!" She yells and jumps on me as I open my arms.

"Chu!" I yelled back and spinning her around.

She smiles, and how I miss her beautiful face and heart-shaped lips. I leaned in and kissed her on the lips. We stopped when we heard a cough from someone.

"By the way, this is my childhood friend, Ruby Jane Park," Jisoo introduces and steps aside for me to see her.

My smile faded when I got to see her face.

Her face.

She looks familiar.

Too familiar.

I furrowed my eyebrows as the blonde girl looked at me confusedly.

No, it can't be.

I furrowed my eyebrows as the blonde girl looked at me confusedly."Lisa? Is everything alright?"

I shook my head and smiled. "N-Nothing, you just look kinda familiar,"

This girl in front of me looks like Jennie.

~~~

We arrived at the villa and guided them to Chaeyoung's house. I opened the door and saw Chaeyoung by the kitchen, munching some food.

"Hey, Chae, Jisoo's here with her friend." I nervously say.

"Chae!" Jisoo yelled and ran towards Chaeyoung, who widened her eyes as Jisoo tackled her for a hug.

"Chaeyoungie! meet my best friend."

I was between them, and it all went slowly. Ruby Jane appeared while Chaeyoung stood up from being tackled and fixed her clothes. Chaeyoung slowly looks up and freezes.

"J-Jennie?" Chaeyoung exclaims.

Oh shit.

=====