이십오

When Jin returned together with a small pale man who offered to cut Taehyung's hair, he found the two soulmates in a deep embrace, Taehyung straddling Jeongguk's thighs and hugging his neck, the man holding him utterly gentle which shocked Jin to the core.

Only a few days... and Taehyung has already managed to get under Jeongguk's skin, the elder would have never believed that this day would come.

The day, Jeongguk would finally let someone see his scars and let someone heal him.

"Gguk-ah", Jin softly called out for his brother, making the raven lift his head abruptly, a snarl on his lips when he glared at Jin, obviously showing him that he was interrupting something.

"I couldn't find a decent hair dresser but Yoongi said he would do it. He cuts Jimin's and Namjoon's hair too", Jin explained before making some space for Min Yoongi to enter the room as well, intelligent eyes flickering towards his boss and his little soulmate curled up on his lap.

"Min Yoongi...come forward", Jeongguk ordered him to step forward, waving the hand that wasn't holding Taehyung in his arms. The tired brunet turned his head, looking up concerned to Yoongi who walked close to him, suddenly becoming scared and pressing himself further into Jeongguk's embrace, whimpering.

"W-who's h-he", he cried out terrified, trying to hide, desperately turning and moving around in Jeongguk's arms who told Yoongi to stop in his tracks, the man looking annoyed but obeying.

"Angel, he's one of my men, I have lots of minions so you can't know anyone. He's not from the asylum, I'm not giving you away, all of them are dead", Jeongguk assured his crying angel who seemed to calm down and believing the words of his soulmate. Taehyung has already started to trust Jeongguk, a natural caused reaction to the soulmate.

"Promise?", Taehyung whispered with shiny eyes, searching for the truth in Jeongguk's eyes. "I Promise. Once you're better and fattened up, I'm taking you there so you can see their dead bodies", Jeongguk darkly promised, leaning forward to kiss Taehyung's nose and the boy seemed to relax, letting Jeongguk turn him around, facing Yoongi.

"You may come closer", Jeongguk said, threatening Yoongi with his eyes to say something bad to his soulmate but Yoongi kept quiet, observing his boss's soulmate. He actually thought a maniac like Jeongguk, such a devil didn't have a soulmate but seemed like he was wrong. The two seemed to fit for each others in an odd way...

"Hello, Taehyung, my name's Yoongi and I'm gonna cut your hair so you can see the dumbass over there properly", Yoongi said nonchalantly in order to relax the tension in the room. And as soon as a little giggle left Taehyung's lips, Jeongguk seemed to relax as well.

"H-hi", Taehyung whispered, voice still too hoarse and injured to speak up more. "C-c'mere", he weirdly smiled, Yoongi noticed the struggles the thin little boy had with normal actions but he assumed it was normal after staying in an asylum for three years as Jin has informed him about it.

"You're such a good boy, angel so strong", Jeongguk praised Taehyung sweetly, he didn't recognize himself anymore, being so utterly whipped for one person. Taehyung has grown onto his heart, he now had a weak spot, something he never wanted to have but the thought of losing the little male staying in his lap hurt him way too much.

"What length would you like?", Yoongi asked swiftly, brushing over Taehyung's hair but also seeking permission from his boss who nodded shortly. "W-wanna see my J-Jeonggukie", the brunet shyly stuttered, blushing by the slipped out nickname and Jeongguk's chest almost busted from the cuteness.

"I like your long hair actually, Sweetheart, mind keeping a few centimeters for me? Only a trim, Yoongi", Jeongguk said after the boy nodded wide eyed before burying his head into his chest, all of the men cooing at the boy. "C'mon Tae, show Yoongi your pretty face so he can cut your hair", Jeongguk said, trying to lure th eshy boy out of his chest. "If you do as I say, I'll take you wherever you wanna", Jeongguk suddenly suggested and Taehyung's head peaked up before shyly turning around to Yoongi who even forced a smile on his face

He kind of hated that Jeongguk had a soulmate while he was still without one but this tiny guy was so cute that he didn't want to be grumpy. "C-can we go to my h-house?", Taehyung whispered shyly before turning to look at Jeongguk with begging puppy eyes, the other tilting his head. "Jinnie", he purred without taking his eyes off of Taehyung. "Find Kim Jongin's house", the doctor gasped, his eyes snapping towards Taehyung, he was really the lost son of Kim Jongin and Kim Jennie. The newspaper reported the missing of their son three years ago and suddenly everything made sense.

"But Darling, isn't that your home?", Jeongguk asked, a dangerous undertone in his dark voice, eyes black and demeanor, but Taehyung didn't tremble like anyone else would, feeling protected and safe instead in Jeongguk's arms.

"Home is, where my soulmate is", he whispered before cuddling shortly into Jeongguk's chest, the innocent exclaim now was the last straw for Jeongguk.

He has fallen for this cute adorable creature called Kim Taehyung, this seductive angel and there was no way he would let him go. He might have said that he never wanted to have a soulmate but he was proven wrong after Taehyung stepped into his life. And now, his insane mind was only focused in keeping the most precious thing in his life safe.

Kim Taehyung was now the most important person in his life, even before himself.

"Okay, cut this cute shit, I'm still single and might choke on your cuteness", Yoongi huffed and that made the two snap out of their daze, Taehyung feeling overwhelmed with love and happiness to be in his soulmate's arms, to finally find his knight in shining armor who showed up as an insane maniac but Taehyung didn't mind one bit. He wanted to see the world burn for letting Taehyung rot in hell and losing his parents, he wanted all of this, by Jeongguk's side. Whatever the male wanted, Taehyung would follow him.

"S-sorry", Taehyung whispered and finally let Yoongi approach his hair, watching him with big doe eyes while Jeongguk peppered kisses over his soft skin. Taehyung felt utterly content being in Jeongguk's safe arms and before he knew it, sleep has come and taken him into Morpheus' kingdom.

~

Ela_koo