Little Arnav knew that any minute now the OPR will take over confining his small self within the huge mind palace of the Raizadas, so the boy could not help but whistle tying his shoelaces daydreaming about his one and only crush Khushi.

But time never waits for anyone henceforth the OPR yawned aloud signalling his 14 year old side that it was time to leave and walk away. Dejected by the sudden appearance of OPR the little boy could do nothing but disappear and give way to his obsessive alterego as in the Over Possessive Raizada.

###

In the office of AR Designs...

Khushi Kumari Gupta was trying her level best to hide from her CEO on the pretext of being busy with ARs Lakme event. Also the hustle bustle of the preparations in the design department made it very easy for her to avoid Mr. Raizada.

And she had no choice but to remain distant from him, as Khushi knows very well that she is a failure when it comes to the art of lying. What if the sharp minded Raizada successfully figures out the reason behind her aloofness? What if he is able read the tension in her sheer hazel orbs? Or what if he manipulates her to admit her issues?

Her dominant Boss will know about her dilemma of the new job offer and it wont take long for him to connect the dots.

Arguing with ASR is one thing but fighting with the unknown kept giving her the jitters. She can defeat the snobbish ASR but not the creature OPR. That dark and dangerous side of his is still a minefield that she is not ready to provoke. And his other side is not scary literally, but he is scary good when it comes to intensity and desire.

As Aman, Pam, Sim and the rest of the staff stood around the design table discussing the final changes of tonights event Khushi felt the weight of Arnav Singh Raizada' gaze all over her petite self.

###

The raw and dark creature OPR growled lowly watching the strange behavior of his prey. Last night when she texted him a simple goodnight he ignored it thinking that his kitty would like to sleep now. But the way Ms Gupta was running away from him since this morning did not settle the sudden rage that boiled within him.She was blatantly avoiding him and the goddamn fashion show preparations gave her the subtle opportunity to succeed in the goal.

The man tried to approach her twice in the last 3 hours but his secretary dodged him amazingly with the excuse of work, breakfast, filing, and so on.

With a chuckle the monster within him gazed at her delicate form and without a second thought sauntered to the design room. As expected the rest of his workers exited the room as quickly as possible terrified by ASRs intimidating presence. They were aware of the recent strange obsession that their Boss had developed for Ms. Gupta, and none wished to get in a row with him.

Ultimately Arnav found himself alone with Khushi Gupta who was acting all busy holding a pen and notepad in her hands, leaning around the huge table at the centre of the room. Hating the distance his evil-twin stalked her till his front touched her back.

Chup rahi ho? Mujhe nai pata the tumhe hide n seek itna pasand hai.
(Are you hiding? Ihad no clue that you love hide and seek so much).

Hum kyun chupenge aapse? Hum bas busy hain aaj event hai aur itna sara kaam baki hai.
(Why would I hide from you? I am simply busy as its the finale tonight).

But the bashful look at being caught did not go unnoticed by the alterego of Raizada. Nor did he miss the long open mane of Khushi Gupta that she was using to veil her hazel eyes.

Lifting one side of his lips the OPR advanced towards her and  his hand pushed aside the curtain of her alluring hair. His sharp gaze saw the movement of her swan like neck. Hmm interesting thought the Alpha male. His  other half was nothing but a ravishing woman to say the least.