William nodded eagerly, excited to have the opportunity to see the castle.

"You may go, you are relieved of your duties for the day," Epiales ordered, motioning for him to leave before continuing with his work.

___________________________________

"Hello Amora," Cassandra's voice called from the large couch.

Amora looked up from where she was standing to see Cassandra sprawled across the couch with a book in her hand.

"It's Luna, actually," she replied sharply.

"Right, my apologies," Cassandra called back, drawing her attention back to her book.

Amora sighed, walking over to the seat across from her and sat down, crossing her legs over, "why did the King send you here Cassandra?"

"Well, if we are getting technical the Royal Court sent me, I was initially chosen to be Luna and it is customary I meet Epiales formally, even if he has since found his mate," she said, closing her book over and placing it beside her.

The cover caught Amora's eye, it was King Lear by Shakespeare.

"You like Shakespeare?" She asked, an uneasy feeling settling within her.

"Oh no, not very much at all, but I hear Epiales is fond of it," she grins.

"And where did you hear that?"

"From the King."

Amora rolled her eyes and got up, nodding her head at Cassandra, "I will speak with you later, do not leave the packhouse." 

"Cannot wait."

___________________________________

Soon noon came by and Epiales took a break from work, calling Amora into his office.

"Yes?" She asked.

"Has Cassandra done anything? She hasn't been disturbing the pack has she?" Epiales questioned, his voice rough and agitated.

"No, she has not moved from the couch since this morning, I don't know what she is up to."

"I don't trust her, the Royal Court did not have to send her here, the King is trying to undermine my role as Alpha, I'm sure of it."

Amora shook her head, she didn't believe the King would care about Epiales.

"I will keep an eye on her," Amora assured him, walking out of his office.

"Thank you." She heard him reply softly.

A small graced her face as she walked down the stairs.

"Amo-Luna, are you back to 'talk' to me?" Cassandra mocked.

Amora bit her tongue, trying to hold back what she really wanted to say.

"I was wondering...if you would like a tour of the packhouse today, seeing as you will be leaving soon."

"Oh, I am not leaving soon, the King has sent me here for the week, and if I ask perhaps the month."

Amora shivered in disgust, there is no way she was letting Cassandra stay within such close proximity to her for a week.

"Just follow me," Amora snapped.

She led Cassandra up the first flight of stairs, guiding her around all the rooms of the pack-house.

"I'm sorry, but this is boring, it's just closets and bedrooms, what is upstairs?" Cassandra whined.

Amora glared at her, "upstairs are some offices."