18 (norenmin)

The three boys stood in silence in Jaemin's living room. Renjun started to tell him the dream, but he didn't quite understood why would the two get punished if they didn't fall in love with a human.

Now Jeno wanted to become a cat really, really bad. Why did he have to tell him that?

What happened actually?

Well, let's just say that Jeno got annoyed by Jaemin's stupidity because he didn't understand the secret meaning of what actually happened so he actually told the guy that he was in love with him.

Now, Jaemin understood that if Jeno got punished because he loved him, then Renjun did the same thing.

"So..." He started, but avoided their gazes. "You two fell in love with me?"

None of them replied and Jaemin looked at both. Renjun hid his face in the fluffy pink hoodie, but Jaemin noticed the pink cheeks. As for Jeno, the male was looking at the ceiling. His face was red as well. 

Out of nowhere, seeing the fluff ball Renjun became from embarrassment made Jaemin smile. Cute, he thought and then looked back at Jeno. Why did he never observed his beauty? And why were his cheeks growing warm suddenly? 

"Okay... You two lost your tongue or what?" 

Jeno looked back at him, actually he stared at him, while Renjun slowly showed his red face. Jeno turned his attention on Renjun and sighed. 

"I told you he won't react when he'll find out." 

"Maybe he just hides it.." Renjun whispered and looked at Jaemin once before turning redder. "I hate this..." He cried and Jeno sighed.  

"Why are you two so embarrassed?" Jaemin giggled and the two looked at him dumbfounded. "It's okay to like somebody you know." 

"You do realize we just got friend zoned right?" Jeno asked and looked at him with his usual glare. "How would that be okay Nana?" 

"First, don't call me Nana. Second, I never said I like you as friends." 

Jeno and Renjun stared at him with wide eyes. 

"Continue please." Renjun said and rushed to sit next to Jaemin who giggled only. 

"Look, I don't know what to say yet, so you'll have to wait a bit." He looked in his right at Jeno who nodded and then in his left at Renjun who turned into a tomato when he met his gaze. 

"We'll wait." 

"Have you thought?" 

It was already evening and Jaemin was making something for dinner. Renjun decided to help so here he was, looking at him with pleading eyes. 

"It's not that easy Jun." 

Jaemin didn't meet his gaze and Renjun thanked the cat gods for that. He didn't want to turn again into a tomato. 

"What are you two doing?" Jeno entered and sat down at the table. How the fuck was he managing to act cool after he was the one who confessed? 

"Dinner." Jaemin replied and again, didn't look at him. 

Renjun made his way to Jeno and sat down next to him. 

"You know, if he likes us, who will he choose?" He asked and Jeno smirked at him. 

"Why? You don't like this face?" 

The blonde male rolled his eyes and almost had a hear attack when he saw that Jaemin was watching with a wide smile on his face that said please continue, this is funny and interesting. 

"So you like it..." Jeno teased him and put his arm around his shoulders. 

"Ya! Stop it you idiot!" He pushed his arm away and got up from the chair. "Why would I like your face huh? It's not even that pretty!" 

Jeno faked some tears. 

"I'm glad I have Jaemin then." 

"Wait a minute dear Nono because I never replied to your sweet confession." Jaemin also entered the game and Jeno chuckled and showed him his deadly smirk. 

"So you're gonna choose?" Renjun pouted and hugged Jaemin's arm tight. He smirked at Jeno who got up as well and went to them. 

"He doesn't have to because he's mine already." 

Jaemin was trying really hard not to laugh when Jeno took his free hand and tried to drag him away from Renjun who was glued to him.  But he lost the battle hen Renjun hissed at him like a cat and Jeno hissed back. 

At least they stopped. 

"I should choose right?" He looked at both who nodded. "That's a hard decision you know?" 

"Just choose!" Jeno groaned. 

Jaemin sighed and smiled at both. 

"I can't." He giggled when their faces fell. "What? I love you both equally!" 

As much as Jeno wanted to look cool, he couldn't. He felt his cheeks getting warm when he looked at Jaemin. 

"He loves us Jeno..." The taller laughed when he saw Renjun's tears. 

"You are such a kid, I swear." Jeno said and urged Jaemin to hug the shorter male. 

"Group hug Nono." 

"If you say so Nana." 

He giggled and hugged the two tight. 

"Don't call me like that!" Jaemin whined, but as a reply, he received a kiss on his forehead. "You're forgiven."