6 (chenji)

Jisung slammed the front door and groaned as he dropped his bag on the couch, getting a look from Jaehyun.

"You okay kid?" He asked and the younger nodded.

He was only tired and he needed sleep, but he still had to study as he was having a test the following day.

"I'm just tired, that's all." He mumbled and heard the soft purring of Lele in his ears.

His lips soon formed a smile and he looked at the white and fluffy cat that sat beside him on the couch. He caressed him and took him in his arms.

"I just remembered that you didn't like cats before that much." Jaehyun giggled and ate a cookie that was placed on the coffee table.

"Lele is a special kitty so mind it." He replied and got up with the cat in his arms. "I'm going to study so if I'm not coming to dinner just wake me up okay?"

"Okay! But try not to sleep that much!" His brother shouted as he closed the door if his room.

"Why does life have to be this hard Lele?" He asked the tom as he placed him on his bed to get changed into some more comfortable clothes.

"Meow!"

Jisung looked at him and giggled as he put on a pink hoodie.

"What do you know? Your life is like a king's." He took him and placed him on his desk.

Lele liked to sleep while he was studying so Jisung already knew that the cat would fell asleep soon.

After dinner, Jisung just said good night to Jaehyun who had a night shift at work and dropped himself on his bed. Lele entered the room soon after and jumped on his bed to sleep again.

Jisung took the cat and kissed his small head then made himself comfortable under the covers. Lele became a white ball of fur at his head and they soon fell asleep.

What Jisung didn't know was that Lele got up in the middle of the night to go eat something. Then he came back and looked at his owner with lovely eyes.

Lele loved his owner so much. He was the best. That's why he licked his cheek and fell back to sleep,bejng glued to the humans body.

The next morning, Jisung woke up with with something heavy on him. Well, someone. He rubbed his eyes and then they got wide when he saw the view.

Blonde hair, perfect face and a boy, sleeping on top of him.

"Who the fuck are you and how did you get in!???" He shouted and pushed the blonde guy on the floor.

He heard him mumbling something, before glaring at him for a bit. But then, Jisung knew that the boy also realized something.

"Oh my God!" He exclaimed. "Where is my fur !!?"

Jisung looked at him confused. He watched as the boy kept on touching his head as if he was searching for something and then he sighed relieved.

"At least the ears are at their place." He whispered and Jisung's eyes widened more when he saw two sharp fluffy things appearing on his head.

"You got to be kidding me..."He mumbled as he knelt before the boy. Their eyes met." Tell me you're not Lele."

"Well the cat is Lele, the human is Chenle." He giggled and Jisung was sure his voice sounded like Lele's.

"B-But how?"

"Magic." Chenle whispered as if it was some secret then giggled again. "Just kidding, I don't know either."

Just then, the front door was slammed.

"Jisung, you awake?" Jaehyun asked from the hallway and Jisung started to panic.

"Yeah hyung!"

He looked back at Chenle who looked at him with fear. Think Jisung, think...

He got up and locked his door. He heard Jaehyun telling him to hurry or he'll be late, but he had to hide Lele first.

"How do you turn back?"

"I don't know. I didn't even know I could turn into a human so...."

Jisung sighed and dropped himself on his bed. What should I do? What should I do?

Jaehyun will be home all day and he won't be able to hide Chenle into his room. What if he will enter it and he'll see him there?

Jisung looked back at Chenle and an idea popped into his head.

"You can hide the ears right?"

Chenle nodded and Jisung went to his closet to take a cap from there. He handed it to the boy and then started to prepare for school.

"Who's this?" Jaehyun asked when Jisung walked out of the room, followed by Chenle.

"A friend, he came yesterday after you left." Jisung really hoped he'll fall for it.

"I thought you went to bed." His brother seemed to think.

"You thought worng."

He really wanted to leave that place,but of course, Jaehyun had to ask questions.

"What's your name kid?".

At that, Chenle smiled widely.

"I'm Le.."

"Chenle! His name is Chenle!" Jisung shouted and took the boy by his arm. "Now can we go? School is starting!"

Jaehyun nodded and they left the apartment. He knew that his brother will look for Lele who was Chenle, so he just left his window open so his brother would think that Lele ran away in the middle of the night.