2 (norenmin)

"Nono!!!!!" Jaemin yelled as he entered the apartment with the box into his arms. "I have a surprise for you buddy!"

"Meow!"

Jaemin smiled when he saw his black and white tom appearing from the living room, his golden eyes looking curious at him.

Jaemin made his way in the room and put the box down. He was so happy with the desicion he made. Nono made his way as well inside, but in his smooth and lazy walk. He did it on purpose.

When he was sure that his cat was relaxed, Jaemin caressed his soft head and smiled widely. He loved his cat, but he also liked the others. And now, he didn't want him to think that he'll replace him with Junnie.

Who is Junnie? The new cat he adopted from the box.

Jaemin opened the box and revealed the golden fur of Junnie. His green eyes looked scared at him and Jaemin felt soft at the sight. He picked the new cat up and hugged him tight.

"Nono, this is Junnie." He told his tom who only seemed to glare at them. Jaemin knew that this will be the reaction he'll receive from his cat, but he really hoped that they'll get along so he wouldn't have to take Junnie back.

He didn't know why, but he had a bond with the golden tom from the first sight.

Nono hissed at Junnie and his black ears glued to his head. Jaemin rolled his eyes and tried to pet him a bit, but he only got himself with a scratch.

"You have to get along with him!" Jaemin whined and pointed at Junnie who only looked terrified at the bigger tom. Junnie was small for his age and Jaemin felt the need to protect him more. He knew Nono was bigger and older and he was really independent. Usually he would not even care that his owner was even alive.

Nono hissed once more and showed his claws. Jaemin knew how stubborn he was, but he really hoped that he'll accept the small Junnie.

"Look, I'm gonna place him down and you'll be a good boy,okay?"

Jaemin knew that his cat understood him. He always did and Jaemin never knew how could Nono be so smart.

Like he said, he placed Junnie on the floor, right before Nono who kept in hissing. The golden cat became smaller as he looked in fear at Nono.

"At least try Nono!"

The tom glared at him as well, but in his surprise, Jaemin saw him showing back his ears. His claws dissappeared as well and he only stared with those golden eyes at the new cat.

Jaemin sighed relieved and a small smile appeared on his face. He could already feel that in the end, Nono will accept him.

Junnie kept on looking at him in fear and Jaemin caressed his fluffy back, getting a hiss from Nono who saw that.

A smirk appeared on his face.

"Are you jealous now? If you want as well come here."

Of course, Nono wanted to be caressed as well, but as always, he didn't come. He only come when he wanted to,but Jaemin knew he always wanted to be spoiled.

Nono glared at that tiny kitten before his eyes. What made Jaemin want to get a new cat? Was he not good enough for him, or was Jaemin sick if his presence and he'll get kicked out soon? What if that Junnie cat will take his place?

No! He shouldn't think like that. Jaemin is his and Junnie will never take him away from him. As he looked at the kitten, he hissed once more only to scare him more. He enjoyed the sight of the golden tom being terrified of him.

Suddenly, Jaemin got up.

"I'll only go get some water. Please don't kill him." His finger pointed in his direction and Nono wanted to roll his cat eyes.

As Jaemin was out, he looked back at Junnie who was trembling.

"You won't resist even a week." Nono growled at the tom who only became smaller.

"I... I"

But Nono didn't bother to listen to him and jumped on HIS couch. He showed his claws to  the tom and made himself comfortable. If he would ever find him on that couch, he'll start a war and he'll make sure to win it.