12 (norenmin)

Jeno was sitting on the couch with his eyes glued to the TV while Renjun was only thinking about the kiss Jaemin shared with that ugly thing.

Just look at him! He told himself as he watched the brown haired guy smiling widely at some cartoon that was being played on the screen.

Sighing, he sat down on the other side of the couch, obviously, getting the older guy's attention.

"You know, there is this thing called armchair." He spoke and glared at him and Renjun replied to it with a soft growl.

"If you are so annoyed then move there because I'm not going anywhere." He replied and made himself comfortable and smirked when he saw that Jeno just sat on the floor.

He just ignored him, completely. As if he didn't even existed.

"Why do you hate me so much?"

For the past days Renjun had this question in his mind, but he never had the chance to ask him as Jaemin was always home. Now, he was at school and he didn't know if they would start fighting with each other. Not as if Renjun didn't want to beat him.

Jeno sighed and looked up at him with annoyance being plastered all over his features. He started laughing then he got up and sat back on the couch, facing him with anger.

"Let's just say, you destroyed my life. Nothing big of course."

Renjun knew that Jeno waited for a reply, but the blonde male couldn't say anything. He didn't expect those words as an answer. He just thought that Jeno was a lonely cat and he wasn't used to others.

Renjun wanted to slap himself. Why did you think that it was just his behavior when in the day Mark cane he was friendly and all? Renjun you are so stupid.

"Did you lose your tongue or what?" Jeno raised his voice and Renjun glared at him, not even realizing that he had tears in his eyes.

"No, I didn't lose it and I'm sorry for ruining your perfect life you had with Jaemin."

"You should be." Jeno replied and his eyes went back on the screen.

Renjun bit his lower lip to stop himself from crying and he stormed out of the living room. If he wasn't really welcomed there then why stay right?

He took some sneakers from Jaemin and looked back once more, hoping to see Jeno coming and apologize for those awful words he said, but the boy never came so Renjun opened the front door and left.

As Jeno got up from the couch and sighed at the view of ads, he went in the kitchen where he was sure Renjun was sitting on the chair, being upset.

He meant it okay? He did destroy his life, but while watching that cartoon, he realized he was too harsh on that boy and wanted to apologize.

But guess what? Renjun was nowhere.

"Hey Renjun? Where the fuck did you hide!?"

No response.

"Ya! Jaemin will kill me okay?"

He started walking to Jaemin's room and opened the door only to see the empty room.

As he was walking back to the kitchen, he saw it. The door which was slowly opened, revealing the corridor.

"Shit!!! Shit , shit, shit, Jaemin's gonna kill me for this."

He mumbled and took a pair of shoes that were Jaemin's and rushed out of the apartment, not forgetting to lock the door.

Okay, the world was so big! And there were so many people on the streets! Jeno started getting anxious at the sight of this. He wasn't used to it and he clearly didn't like it.

If he was afraid of people, then Renjun must be terrified.

"Where the fuck are you kid?" He sighed and started walking around the wide and crowdy neighborhood.

"Young man, you need to pay for this." The old woman said and Renjun gave her puppy eyes.

"I got kicked out ma'am, I don't have money..." He let out some tears and looked back at the woman who didn't catch the lie.

"Really? Then why do you wear Nike stuff?"

"I just told you! I got fucking kicked out of my house!"

Renjun didn't want to yell at the woman but he got punished for that, receiving a good slap on his cheek.

"Get out! Or I'll call the police."

He sighed and left the packet of biscuits there.

"Brat..." He heard the woman mumble as he got out and bumped into someone tall.

Renjun wanted to apologize, but then he saw that the man he bumped into was Jeno who looked really happy at the moment,as if he just found a treasure he was looking for.

"Let me go." He slapped his arm and started walking away.

"Ya! Jaemin's gonna kill me!"

Jeno ran after him and Renjun stopped and the tall guy bumped into his back. They faced each other and Renjun had to admit, Jeno was too tall.

"Your problem, not mine. You wanted me out right?" Jeno looked away and Renjun only felt anger. "Look Jeno! You got what you wanted! Aren't you happy!?" He shouted and made him look at him with wide eyes.

Some people looked at them as well and Renjun made sure to tell them that this wasn't some drama from TV.

"Go home Jeno..." He mumbled and started walking away.

"Ya!"

"I said go home!" He shouted at the taller and then his eyes went wide when Jaemin appeared behind Jeno, with a confused look.

"Why are you two out?" He asked and Jeno sighed and glared at him, signaling that they had to lie.

"You owe me one." Renjun pushed him away and smiled at Jaemin. "We wanted to go for a walk, that's all."

"Then why were you yelling at him to go home?" Of course Jaemin had to be smart.

"It's because I wanted to go home and he didn't." Jeno entered the game and took Renjun by his shoulder. "Right, friend?"

He smiled at him and Renjun only replied to it, promising himself that he'll make Jeno pay.

"Right, friend."

"Omo, you guys are finally getting along!" Jaemin giggled and took them both by their arms. "Come let's have something to eat."

Renjun looked up at Jeno who glared at him, but they followed Jaemin wherever he wanted to go.

"By the way, where are your ears?"

"We are in public Jaemin." Jeno replied and rolled his eyes.

"Right." He chuckled.