“Okay… seriously, that was the best you could think of? Come on man, that one was horrible,” I told him while scootching onto Niall’s lap. He was rather comfy, if I do say so myself. His strong arms wrapped around my waist in a brotherly way, and his chin rested on my shoulder. The rest of the boys cooed at how cute we looked, which we must have, considering it went on Twitter in the next minute. It was my turn now, and I needed to pick my victim.

“Lou. Truth or dare?” I said, one eyebrow raised in an awkwardly fashion.

“Dare,” he responded with a smirk. This boy does not know what he’s getting himself into.

“I dare you to go and chug half of a gallon of milk, then run outside to the park and do 20 jumping jacks.” The boys looked at me like I was crazy, but I knew what was going to happen. I just sent him a smirk, and let him go on his way. Niall was still holding me, so he just picked me up and carried me to the front window, where we were going to watch Louis have some fun with his stomach.

For those of you who don’t know what’s going to happen, here’s what’s going to go down. When you drink a bunch of milk and then do a bunch of physical exercise, you barf it back up. Everywhere. And when I say everywhere, I mean EVERYWHERE. So my good brother Louis is going to do just that, and he thinks that I’m just trying to make him be healthy. I explained this to the boys, and ended with a huge yawn. 

“Looks like someone’s a bit tired,” Niall said, his Irish accent coming through. I nodded and decided to shut my eyes for a little bit. That didn’t work very well though, because I woke up to a big BOOM in about 5 seconds. I looked outside, and Liam went to go call Louis to get his butt back in here.

I looked up at Niall, and our eyes met. His blue eyes were quite blue, if I say so myself. Like seriously; on a scale of one to blue, they’re probably a 36. I began to bat my eyes, and I quietly asked him if he could carry me to bed. Yes I am 13 and fully capable of walking up the stairs, but it was 12 and I was extremely tired.

He carried me up the stairs effortlessly, and layed me down in my bed, handing me a pair of his athletic shorts because mine were quite dirty. I made him look away as I slipped them on, and I began to laugh. They went down to the middle of my shins! He turned around then, and began to laugh as well.

“Alright Ni. Tell everyone I say goodnight, and thanks for everything.” I told him. I was so grateful to be in a home that was so much fun and be able to feel so loved.

“Will do Lex. G’night.” He said, bending over and giving me a kiss on the forehead. What would I do without this little leprechaun?

I rested my head against the pillow, and tried to go to sleep. Whatever I did though, I couldn’t manage to close my eyes. The storm was really keeping me up, and it usually didn’t do this to me, but I guess today was just a bad day. Back at the orphanage, I used to love thunderstorms and the way the lightning looked through the small window at night, but now I have a huge window on the side of my room, and every time a lightning bolt flashes, it lights up my whole room for a second.

So I waited.

And waited.

And waited.

I leaned over to check the time, and it was only 12:39.

So I kept waiting.

Maybe my eyes will want to shut?

NOPE.

12:46.

That was faster than I thought.

I’ll go to Liam’s room, since I already put the burden on Niall for everything else. I can purely say that I have the best connections with Liam and Niall, and I don’t really know why. I guess that since they were the first two of the group that I met, they were the ones I first became attached to.

12:58.

OFF TO LIAM’S ROOM.

I walked out of my room and turned to the left, walking quietly and slowly, to not wake the others. Today was a long day for them, so I can imagine how they would be going to bed this early.

Slowly, I turned the handle to Liam’s room, and walked inside. Walking over to the bed, I decided to nudge Liam and tell him I was in here.

I gently grabbed his bicep and lightly shook him awake. “Liam,” I whispered, “it’s me, Lex. Can I sleep in here?” I asked him when he was awake.

He groggily replied, “Yeah sure.” I slid in beside him and faced the wall, not wanting to get too close and bug him. Well, he had other thoughts. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close to his chest. I could practically feel his abs on my back, which is a weird thing to say about a brother. Another roll of thunder came, and I began to shake. Liam sensed my fear, and began to sing very quietly in my ear.

How many “I told ya’s” and start overs and shoulders.

Have you cried on before?

How many promises, be honest girl,

How many tears you let hit the floor?

How many bags you packed, just to take ‘em back,

Tell me that,

How many either or?

No more.

If you let me inside of your world, they’ll be one less lonely girl.

And that’s when my eyes shut, engulfing me into a world of darkness

a/n how was it? did you guys like it? sorry for not updating el oh el. i pomise i will update more often kay? so how ya guys doin these days? school going good for ya?

dont forget to comment, fan, and make other people read this!!!

annieeeeee(: