Prologue

"I love you," Jennie says and smiles at her wife.

The blonde grins widely and replies, "I love you too."

"I can't believe it's finally happening. We're married." Her partner couldn't contain her happiness, and Jennie adored her more.

"My Hubby."

They held on to each other tightly and shared one passionate kiss.

~~~

"J-Jennie, it's not what you think." The tall blonde shudders in fear.

Jennie stood there, numb, as she witnessed what she never thought could happen. She clenches her hands.

"Not what I think?" Jennie replies coldly, breaking the tall blonde's heart slowly. She didn't know what had happened before seeing Jennie's heartbroken face.

Not wanting to hear more of her cheating wife's lame excuses, she turns on her back and walks away. "L-Love," The blonde calls out as she reaches for Jennie's wrist. But she harshly pushes her away.

"I've had enough of you, Chaeyoung-ah!" Jennie screams, and the other girl flinches at the rise of her lover's voice. What shattered her heart more was Jennie's tears, slowly falling.

"I can't live like this anymore. I've had enough of you and your ways." Jennie breaks, and Chaeyoung stands there, trying to hold back her tears.

"I can't take it when you're always gone, and here I am thinking of you working hard for the both of us. It turns out you were cheating behind my back." Her voice cracks, and Chaeyoung shakes her head in denial.

"It's not what you think. Pl-please hea-" Chaeyoung wanted to explain everything to her but stopped when Jennie pulled out her wedding ring.

"We're done." She says and turns her back away from her wife. 

Chaeyoung stood there in pure shock. She wasn't expecting her lover to do that. Rain poured harder, and she could only stare at the ring thrown on the ground earlier.

~~~

Jennie kept on walking. She didn't care where she was going as long as she was far away from Chaeyoung. Her heart was too beaten to care if her legs were starting to give in from exhaustion.

Before Jennie could see where she was, She heard a car shriek and was heading towards her at the speed of light. Without much time left, she stood there and blacked out.

~~~

Six months later

Jennie wakes up from a coma and can't remember anything. She sees a woman standing next to her bed, who tells her she is her wife, Joy. Jennie can't remember Joy or anything about their life. She only remembers her family and her life back in South Korea.

"Love?" An unfamiliar voice calls out as Jennie squints her eyes.

"Can you hear me?"

"W-Who are y-you?" Jennie beings to panic when she doesn't recognize the person in front of her; she wants her parents. 

"Calm down, love." The blonde softly holds her hand, calming her. 

"It's me, your wife, Park Sooyoung."

=====

Hello everyone!  This is my first Chaennie fanfiction. This is a pure work of fiction. I am not a great writer, so please don't expect too much. Enjoy!